Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

In a recent survey it was discovered the 94% of American women lost their virginity to Eric Brittingham. The other 6% were fat or ugly.

The original premise of the show "Survivor" was putting people on an island with Eric Brittingham. Unfortunately there WERE no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.

These two are great. :rofl2:

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rembember Eric is always In CindrElla

Dude, that's spooky. :blink:

I think you've deciphered the Eric Brittingham Code!!!

I always wondered, where was the cover of Night Songs shot at? it looks an awful lot like the alley behind my house!

Once Around The Ride

Long Cold Winter

Fire And Ice

The More Things Change

Sick for the Cure

Electric Love

He is in so many of their songs...

Eric is everywhere

Eric is everything

Eric is everybody

Eric is still the king :woot:

Once Around The Ride

Long Cold Winter

Fire And Ice

The More Things Change

Sick for the Cure

Electric Love

Eric is everywhere

Eric is everything

Eric is everybody

ERIC > The number 23.

Once Around The Ride

Long Cold Winter

Fire And Ice

The More Things Change

Sick for the Cure

Electric Love

Eric is everywhere

Eric is everything

Eric is everybody

ERIC > The number 23.

Eric Brittingham invented the number 23.

Once Around The Ride

Long Cold Winter

Fire And Ice

The More Things Change

Sick for the Cure

Electric Love

Eric is everywhere

Eric is everything

Eric is everybody

ERIC > The number 23.

Eric Brittingham invented the number 23.

Eric Brittingham= 2 names

Brittingham=3 syllables

Eric Brittingham is always on the 7th day of his 10-Day free trial. ALWAYS.

The Jackson 5 was originally The Jackson 6 until it was deemed too dangerous for the public to see Eric Brittingham with an afro.

Apple's "Get a Mac" campaign is going so badly because Eric Brittingham uses a PC.

Eric Brittingham once beat himself to death with his own skull and survived.

Eric Brittingham is who the Ghostbusters call.

If Eric Brittingham was a zebra, he could change his stripes. And if he was a leopard, he'd be a righteous plaid.

Eric Brittingham gives Freddy Krueger nightmares.

Eric Brittingham shot the sheriff. And the deputy.

Eric Brittingham is 50% awesome, and 56% cool. Thats right, Eric Brittingham is more than 100%. You got a problem with that?

The Bible is actually Eric Brittingham’s 5th grade creative writing assignment.

Generating random facts about Eric Brittingham has been known to cure boredom, cancer, aids, and certain types of erectile dysfunction.

The Necronomicon is made of the flesh of Eric Brittingham’s foreskin

Sharks can't swim backwards. However, they can teach themselves how very quickly when they run into Eric Brittingham when he's scuba diving.

A rogue unicorn once thought it was a cool joke to keep poking Eric Brittingham with his horn. It is not a coincidence that unicorns are now only a myth.

Eric Brittingham is responsible for saving us from original sin, but he's too humble to take the credit.

All your base are belong to Eric Brittingham.

And on the seventh day, God made zombies. Thank God that on the eighth day, God made Eric Brittingham.

Eric Brittingham’s milkshake brings the whole damn world to his yard

Eric Brittingham’s little black book is larger than the Necronomicon, and has taken twice as many souls.

In every generation there is a Chosen One. He alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. He is the Brittingham.

Eric Brittingham once let Chuck Norris roundhouse kick him in the hair. Chuck Norris shattered every bone in his body, but Eric’s hair was unharmed.

If Eric Brittingham stands outside without any sunblock for too long, the sun gets Eric-burned.

Elvis does Eric Brittingham impressions.

Eric Brittingham does not have to let the Wookiee win.

Dodo birds are not extinct. They just belong to Eric Brittingham and live in his garden.

Fearing retribution, Eric Brittingham’s alarm clock just waits for him to wake up.

Eric Brittingham is 97% Alcohol

Eric Brittingham invented The first electirc Vibrator/Douche

Eric Brittingham love's Britian styled ham

Eric Brittingham has no qualms about anything

Eric Brittingham is a Regualr Guy

It’s a little known fact that a marriage can be legally annulled if Eric Brittingham wants to sleep with your wife. The only reason she is still with you is because Eric Brittingham doesn't know her...yet.

Eric Brittingham’s watch has no numbers on it. It just says Time to kick ass .

Eric Brittingham invented the Umlaut.

The ancient Egyptians didn't worship Eric Brittingham, and now they're all dead. This is not a coincidence.

Eric Brittingham put the alphabet in alphabetical order.

When there is no more room in hell, Eric Brittingham’s job is done.

Eric Brittingham can swallow a Rubik's Cube, and poop it out solved

Contrary to popular belief, the Y2K computer bug was actually real. The reason nobody saw its effects were due to Eric Brittingham’s computer being the first affected. He gave the bug such a severe beating that it became brain-damaged and now roams the Internet as a piece of inspirational forward spam.

Haven't we learned anything about the inappropriate use of mocking? Here we go again.... :unsure:

I find that statement offensive....................................besides it was 6th grade not 5th. :whistle:

Haven't we learned anything about the inappropriate use of mocking? Here we go again.... :unsure:

I find that statement offensive....................................besides it was 6th grade not 5th. :whistle:

I'm offended by your offendedness. Eric Brittingham suggests that you seek help for your offensi-sensitivity.

If Eric Brittingham stands outside without any sunblock for too long, the sun gets Eric-burned.

I always love every single one of these, but my balls split over this one. :lol:

I heard that they are changing the the name of American Idol to American Brittingham.

That would make sense since they can't use Eric Idol...

• 2 weeks later...