Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I apologise mate. He obviously took over control of your keyboard when you went to get a tea refill. I saw it happen to Wes earlier today too. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope we're cool.

It obviously is really Eric Brittingham. I love you, Eric Brittingham.

:rofl2: You need help :rofl2:

Having Eric Brittingham allow me to live for another day is all the help I need.

Geoff your killing me...just killing me. I about pissed myself reading this.

:rofl2:

While "You Can't Get Blood From A Stone", you just "Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone". Until you walk "The Last Mile", you just cannot see "The More Things Change".

If you don't like, if you don't like it I don't care. Hit the road 'cause I just don't just don't care... unless Eric Brittingham wants me to care.

If you don't like, if you don't like it I don't care. Hit the road 'cause I just don't just don't care... unless Eric Brittingham wants me to care.

I think you should change your sn to Pinocchio.

From the Book of Eric, chapter 12, verses 5 through 8:

"And LO, the Lord Brittingham spoke, and he said "Thou shalt not bootleg Hurricane CDs or I shall SMITE thee, destroy thy cattle, infest thy armpits with the fleas of a thousand camels and thy lands shalt smell of cat pee-pee forevemore."

"And LO, the Lord Brittingham spoke, and he said "Thou shalt not bootleg Hurricane CDs or I shall SMITE thee, destroy thy cattle, infest thy armpits with the fleas of a thousand camels and thy lands shalt smell of cat pee-pee forevemore."

That has always been my favorite Chapter in the book of Eric.

:rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...