KISS- HOT IN THE SHADE FAVORITE SONG

WHAT'S YOUR FAV SONG FROM KISS' HOT IN THE SHADE  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forever and king of heart,but the rest specially Simmons songs are annoying and the song of Eric Carr(r.i.p) is not too bad but his voice is awful

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The openers when I saw'em in 1990 were Winger and Slaughter. I thought Slaughter were terrible (still do) but Winger were actually a heckuva lot heavier live than on record, they impressed the hell out of me that night.

Faster Pussycat were one of the openers when I saw the REVENGE tour in 1992... the other being our local New Jersey heroes Trixter... God, that was so long ago...

Trixter????*Points and LAUGHS*

yea I know You went to high school with a couple of those guys, but DAMN did their first album SUCK or what????*L*

Oh I voted for Read My Body btw....

Trixter????*Points and LAUGHS*

yea I know You went to high school with a couple of those guys, but DAMN did their first album SUCK or what????*L*

I'm going to go with "or what" because I thought it was pretty damn good.

JL

Haven't heard this Kiss CD in years - I remember it sucking the few times I heard it. I picked "Hide Your Heart"

Same here.

I have to agree with Keith on this disc...it sucks pretty bad.

Bob, if you like Crazy Nights, then give this one another spin. I LOVE this cd. I especially like Gene's songs (Betrayed, Somewhere between heaven & hell, The Street Giveth, etc). Give it another try my friend! Don't tell anybody but Keith has lost his mind :P

Jarred

Haven't heard this Kiss CD in years - I remember it sucking the few times I heard it. I picked "Hide Your Heart"

Same here.

I have to agree with Keith on this disc...it sucks pretty bad.

Bob, if you like Crazy Nights, then give this one another spin. I LOVE this cd. I especially like Gene's songs (Betrayed, Somewhere between heaven & hell, The Street Giveth, etc). Give it another try my friend! Don't tell anybody but Keith has lost his mind :P

Jarred

I hear ya. I have this on disc I only listened to it once I didn't care for it then...I'll give it another shot.

Now that was harsh, man. :(

I'm really surprised at all the hatred for this disc. I think I said it in another Kiss thread yesterday, but this is in my top 3 Kiss albums... easily.

I'm really surprised at all the hatred for this disc. I think I said it in another Kiss thread yesterday, but this is in my top 3 Kiss albums... easily.

Not in my top 3, but I do like it a lot and I'll take it over "Crazy Nights" any day of the week.

Now now Keith has definitely NOT lost His mind...

He.... Just.. Misplaces it some days..*Laughing*

And, for the record, I prefer this album over Crazy Nights too...*Chuckles*

Not to worry my friend...you'll find it someday. :)

JL

Not to worry my friend...you'll find it someday. :)

JL

Jarred, I gave this another spin yesterday it wasn't as bad as I remember I still prefer Crazy Nights.

• 2 weeks later...

Went with Rise to It.

This one is almost as bad as Elder.

I love this album, always have. :anon:

This and 'Elder' may as well have been recorded by different bands due to how much better this one is. :P

Went with Rise to It.

This one is almost as bad as Elder.

I love this album, always have. :anon:

This and 'Elder' may as well have been recorded by different bands due to how much better this one is. :P

Okay, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. :anon:

I gave this one another spin tonight, and I have to say it is not bad at all. There are several decent songs on the disc. It is NOT NEARLY as lame as Elder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

1.Forever

2.Hide Your Heart

3.Read My Body

4.King of Hearts

Good album, but i'l take Crazy Nights or The Elder over this one every day of the week.

Not a bad album, but 'Forever' is the standout track for me.

Interesting to read the debate about wedding organising - I did manage to get my choice of song for our first dance, 'Don't Want To Miss A Thing', and my missus organised everything else. I gave the DJ a list of 5 other rock songs to play during the evening, he played none of them. But he did comply with my most important 'request' - "do not play 'Come On Eileen' or I will kill you!!!" :sm164: