Favorite AC/DC Album?

What are Your Favorite AC/DC Albums?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What are your Favorite AC/DC albums from each Era of Vocalists? Also, do you think they could have stuck Problem Child on any more releases? <_<

Just read the options. Your allowed up to 3 polls in one set, and 20 options per question

It says on the Poll Options link, Click Here To manage This Topics Poll

When you do that, you enter Topic Title, Topic Description

Under that, there's Poll Options with Poll Title:

Then Poll Content, with a green link to Add Poll Question.

Once you do that, you can add the possible choices for the Poll and when you're done, you can add yet another Poll Question with choices under that

Pretty cool format by the way. I can see a lot more polls getting generated with this option available.

Indeed.... The Poll Mongers have themselves a new "Toy" :lol:

Powerage by a hair followed by Back in Black... For Those About To Rock was a somewhat distant second. B)

:agree: Any of Bon's releases are Great IMO..Powerage Being my fave at the Moment!!

For Brian,Back in Black..Then For those about to rock!!!

For the Bon era, I went with "Let There Be Rock"... that tape was the first album I ever owned, and it's still a sentimental favorite. (on a side note, I was ten years old when I got that tape and I think I was 12 or 13 before it finally dawned on me what the song "Go Down" was REALLY about... heh heh!)

For the Brian era I voted "For Those About To Rock" ... I still have my classic vinyl copy of that one that folds out to reveal a huge picture of the band on stage... awesome album.

Bon Scott - Highway to Hell

Brian Johnson - Back in Black

:headbanger:

:banger: I agree...

Highway to Hell (Bon Scott era)

Back in Black (Brian Johnson era)

Loved everyhting in the Bon Scott era! Everything was great! Powerage was also a personl favorite of mine and Problem Child would blend in good there with tracks like 1)Rock N Roll Damnation 2)Gimme A Bullet 3)Riff Raff 4)Gone Shootin' 5)Up To My Neck In You and Kicked In The Teeth! That would have made 10 tracks on this great album. :headbanger:

Not a really a fan of Bon Scott-era AC/DC (I can see the lynch mob forming already) :axe: , but of the albums he appeared on, I like "If You Want Blood, You Got It" the best.

When it comes to the Brian Johnson era, "Razor's Edge" slashes apart the competition, though I do like most of the others as well.

I went with Highway To Hell, but in the Brian Johnson era, I chose Flick Of The Switch. For some reason, I REALLY dug the tunes on that one. For Those About To Rock also had some great tunes as well as Fly On The Wall. I kinda knew most people were going to go with the Back In Black album for some odd reason :lol:

I went with Highway To Hell, but in the Brian Johnson era, I chose Flick Of The Switch. For some reason, I REALLY dug the tunes on that one. For Those About To Rock also had some great tunes as well as Fly On The Wall. I kinda knew most people were going to go with the Back In Black album for some odd reason :lol:

I too love the Fly ON The Wall album but you have to go with Back in Black as far as songs. Top 5 album from every artist out there.

• 2 months later...

Love all of the AC/DC catalog

Highway to Hell - Bon

Back in Black - Brian

I wish I could vote a second time cuz I feel kinda bad for BLOW UP YOUR VIDEO having no votes. I loved that album, I saw AC/DC for the first time on that tour and they crushed!!

• 2023 Gold Donors

For the Bon Scott era I went w/ "Let There Be Rock" although "Dirty Deeds" was the first record, yes, those old vinyl thingies :lol:, that I bought back in the dayz of yore. "Powerage" followed by "Highway to Hell".

For Brian Johnson era: "Back in Black" :banger: was a heavy hitter, for more than one reason, when it first came out, yes, on vinyl, too! "For Those About to Rock" was & is damn good, IMO! :drink::whistle:

I wish I could vote a second time cuz I feel kinda bad for BLOW UP YOUR VIDEO having no votes. I loved that album, I saw AC/DC for the first time on that tour and they crushed!!

Yeah it's very underated. That was my intoduction to AC/DC thanks to my brother.

I would like to vote again to help out Flick of the Switch because that's one of my fav AC/DC releases.

• 1 month later...