The F*%K Thread

raildog

Just fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we could we would. We sure as fuck wouldn't be here.

You'd fucking like his norks! ;)

Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!

Not so sure I want to be the fresh devon meat in this fuckin' sandwich.

Seriously, what the fuck's up with Nero tonight? Just 'cause we don't turn our computer off for 7 weeks in a row and it feels to be about 18000 degrees Celcius it can't burn a CDR? What the fuck's up?!

Fucking Piece Of Shit Obama...

YEAH!

FUCK THAT JERK-OFF!!!! :2up:

Better than that fucking war-mongering oil dickbag Bush.

YEAH!

Better than that war-mongering oil dickbag Bush.

Oi, where's the fuck?????

Oh and fuckin backed by the way :tumbsup:

• 2023 Gold Donors

YEAH!

Better than that war-mongering oil dickbag Bush.

Both will allow illegals to skip across the fucking border and the bailouts will never end...absoultely no fucking diff. :whistle:

YEAH!

Better than that fucking war-mongering oil dickbag Bush.

Both will allow illegals to skip across the fucking border and the bailouts will never end...absoultely no fucking diff. :whistle:

He's been in office one fucking week. Fucking amazing.

Amidst player haters, I stated in some fucked up thread a while ago that following politics is a waste of fucking time because it does not matter who's face is up there - whether he be a black fella, and asian umbrella lover or one of those white fuckers... the same people are still making the same decisions behind the fucker. A complete waste of fucking time caring, if you ask me.

Amidst player haters, I stated in some fucked up thread a while ago that following politics is a waste of fucking time because it does not matter who's face is up there - whether he be a black fella, and asian umbrella lover or one of those white fuckers... the same people are still making the same decisions behind the fucker. A complete waste of fucking time caring, if you ask me.

I would tend to agree with you, Geoff but when someone says he's doing a shitty job after one fucking week, well it would be fucked if he really did fuck something up in this short amount of time. Give him a little fucking time....."Fuck Obama...He finished the inauguration!!" Makes no fucking sense...

Yeah, don't get me wrong - I got nothing against Derrick Obama at all. He actually seems like a nice chap. I get that people need someone to hate, but I just never get it when it comes to politics. If the other guy had been eleected everyone would hate him too and the world would be exactly as it is now. What do people think would have happened if the other guy had been elected? That the world would be exactly how they like it now? :lol: And I really mean no offence to anyone... just my thought. That's why I persist it is all a waste of fucking time to even care about it. :)

Yeah, don't get me wrong - I got nothing against Derrick Obama at all. He actually seems like a nice chap. I get that people need someone to hate, but I just never get it when it comes to politics. If the other guy had been eleected everyone would hate him too and the world would be exactly as it is now. What do people think would have happened if the other guy had been elected? That the world would be exactly how they like it now? :lol: And I really mean no offence to anyone... just my thought. That's why I persist it is all a waste of fucking time to even care about it. :)

Your absolutely right!!!

FUCK POLITICS!!!

Let's drink!! :beerbang:

Your absolutely right!!!

FUCK POLITICS!!!

Can I get a FUCK YEAH! I'll drink to that fuckin' shit! Yes indeed, I'll drink to having a drink. :)

Your absolutely right!!!

FUCK POLITICS!!!

Can I get a FUCK YEAH! I'll drink to that fuckin' shit! Yes indeed, I'll drink to having a drink. :)

I'll give you a FUCK YEAH!! :beerbang:

As Warrior Soul once put it so fuckin perfectly, "FORGET THE POLITICS LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!" :beerbang:

Your absolutely right!!!

FUCK POLITICS!!!

A FUCKIN' MEN :bowdown:

PREACH DA GOOD FUCKIN WORD!!!!

dave, i adore you. but fuck off. it is -4 here F this morning.

That's fuckin' told you young Dave.. :whistle:

Yeah Fuck off Dave!! ;)

:wtf::fu:;):lol:

I'm fucking back in business and I fucking need to sleep a fucking little

Dave's not here to defend himself 'cause he fucking melted.

Seriously, we had about 18 weeks of 40 degree days and yesterday was Australia Day where people go out to fucking party (we went into the city to watch fireworks and stuff) and it fucking rained all afternoon. It was still fucking warm, but it was a fucking pain in the ass, that fucking rain.

It got to forty fuckin' three today and the next 2 days will be likewise......The country side is as dry as a dead dog's dick because we have not had rain for about 2 months and it is ready to burn big time if a fire starts.

I do love the fuckin heat though......the hotter the better.

Oh, and to the Widda.....hope you are rugged up with your scarf and beanie and sitting with a blanket over your knees in front of a roaring fire with a nice hot cup of coffee to keep your dear self warm :lol:

Dave's not here to defend himself 'cause he fucking melted.

Seriously, we had about 18 weeks of 40 degree days and yesterday was Australia Day where people go out to fucking party (we went into the city to watch fireworks and stuff) and it fucking rained all afternoon. It was still fucking warm, but it was a fucking pain in the ass, that fucking rain.

It got to forty fuckin' three today and the next 2 days will be likewise......The country side is as dry as a dead dog's dick because we have not had rain for about 2 months and it is ready to burn big time if a fire starts.

I do love the fuckin heat though......the hotter the better.

Oh, and to the Widda.....hope you are rugged up with your scarf and beanie and sitting with a blanket over your knees in front of a roaring fire with a nice hot cup of coffee to keep your dear self warm :lol:

Hope you mare sweating your fucking nads off over there mate :D:bananamac:

I'm fucking back in business and I fucking need to sleep a fucking little

Good to see you the fuck back Chris. Now go and have a fucking lie down. :tumbsup: