The F*%K Thread

raildog

Welcome back Headbanger. I'm still metal.

Ā 

How the fuck did the mighty Dutch get beaten on that stupid fucking soccer tournament?

Ā 

Anyone else realise it's Friday and there's only about 8 hours until the fucking weekend?! Can I get a hell fuckin' yeah?!

Ā 

Beer in four hours too... good times.

What the fuck is going on all!!! I've been away for quite a fucking while now. Well I'm fucking back (hopefully).

Welcome the fuck back, Scott!

Ā 

Friday just needs to fuckin get here.... then next Friday really needs to fuckin get here.... cuz then I start a 5-day weekend :woot:

• 2023 Gold Donors
What the fuck is going on all!!! I've been away for quite a fucking while now. Well I'm fucking back (hopefully).

Good to have you fuckin' back.......

Ā 

Thanks Wotty, it's good to fuckin' be back.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

H4L, where the fuck have you been dude?? I was just re-reading an old fuckin thread yesterday that had some fuckin posts in it from you and I actually said to myself "What the fuck ever happened to that fuckin guy? He was a cool fucker."

Ā 

Welcome the fuck back either way!!

Ā 

Ā 

FF, thanks dude. I've fuckin' missed some of your hilarious post. Now I have to catch up on 70 fucking pages of posts. :yikes:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

H4L..Fuck, good to see ya back!!!!!! :banger:

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks dude, it's good to be fuckin' back.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome back Headbanger. I'm still metal.

Ā 

Ā 

Geoff, thanks man. I'm assuming your also still claiming to be sexiest fuckin' man alive.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome the fuck back, Scott!

Ā 

Friday just needs to fuckin get here.... then next Friday really needs to fuckin get here.... cuz then I start a 5-day weekend :woot:

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks Lisa, well it's Friday fucking night here and I'm glad. I'm fucking looking forward to holiday weekend as well. Time off of work and alcohol always goes fuckin' good together.

I laughed my fuckin' arse off.............why..........

The missus does not want me to play Richie Kotzen's "You Can't Save Me" while the kids are around because of the "fuck" word, that is used so often and so boldly throughout the track.....

The two TV shows that the kids never miss each week are Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen....

Fuckin' figure that one out :blink:

I laughed my fuckin' arse off.............why..........

The missus does not want me to play Richie Kotzen's "You Can't Save Me" while the kids are around because of the "fuck" word, that is used so often and so boldly throughout the track.....

The two TV shows that the kids never miss each week are Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen....

Fuckin' figure that one out :blink:

I have that fuckin' cd also,and he does go into "fuck" overload... :rofl2:

Fuckin AY!!

Ā 

This entire fuckin morning has been one fuckin endless circular fuckin clusterfuck of Biblical fuckin proportions.

Ā 

:cussing:

biblical fuckin proportions eh? that is fuckin big indeed.

Ā 

I'm surprised that my co-workers can't see the fuckin steam comin out of my fuckin ears!!

biblical fuckin proportions eh? that is fuckin big indeed.

Ā 

I'm surprised that my co-workers can't see the fuckin steam comin out of my fuckin ears!!

Fuck...is that what I'm seeing to the east...Man that's fucking some steam...

It's a beautiful fuckin' day in the neighborhood....

I wish it fuckin' was here...........

Fuckin' sorry.... :crying:

I wish it fuckin' was here...........

Fuckin' sorry.... :crying:

I should be fuckin' used to it.......

Ā 

Ā 

someone who lives in your fuckin house who ISN'T a man...is askin for a fuckin beatdown.

I say 'fuck' multiple times every time I hear Richie Kotzen too, unless it's 'Native Tongue' or 'Fever Dream'... then I'm happy enough.

Ā 

Anyway, it happened again - I got stabbed in the throat on the train this morning whoops it's just fucking Monday again blah blah.