The F*%K Thread

raildog

Even I'm lost - what the fuck just happened here? Anyone wanna cuddle me to get me through this?

I was talked into putting up lacy covered semi norkage and promptly took it down after a couple posts. I am sorry you missed the fuck out. maybe I will fuckin put it up again before the X mas season is fuckin over.

Don't feel bad Geoff. I fuckin' missed out on the lacy covered semi fuckin norkage too :crying:

Even I'm lost - what the fuck just happened here? Anyone wanna cuddle me to get me through this?

I was talked into putting up lacy covered semi norkage and promptly took it down after a couple posts. I am sorry you missed the fuck out. maybe I will fuckin put it up again before the X mas season is fuckin over.

Don't feel bad Geoff. I fuckin' missed out on the lacy covered semi fuckin norkage too :crying:

I cant fuckin stand to see a grown man cry. take out the fuckin maybe and put in a "I will" put it back up before the season is over. fuckin sheesh :lol:

Fuck It's a gloomy day....

Then fuckin' smile,dance,sing at the top of your voice..Spread a little fuckin' happiness,give away your fuckin' money,put a smile on somebody's fuckin' face.Strive to end the worlds fuckin' misery,become a fuckin' martyr safe in the fuckin' knowledge that the fuckin' people you help Eric, are now fuckin' better-off than you.Is it still a fuckin' gloomy day ???

Oh I fuckin'] think not.. :unsure::unsure: Happy fuckin' Chrimbo. :whistle:

Fuck It's a gloomy day....

Then fuckin' smile,dance,sing at the top of your voice..Spread a little fuckin' happiness,give away your fuckin' money,put a smile on somebody's fuckin' face.Strive to end the worlds fuckin' misery,become a fuckin' martyr safe in the fuckin' knowledge that the fuckin' people you help Eric, are now fuckin' better-off than you.Is it still a fuckin' gloomy day ???

Oh I fuckin'] think not.. :unsure::unsure: Happy fuckin' Chrimbo. :whistle:

:rofl2::rofl2: It's NOT Now...Thanks IAN!!! :bowdown:

Cheeky girls are always on TV. Anyone watch that 'Cane' show? I don't but I end up catching the last half hour of it every week. Damn there are some fine fuckin' cheeky girls on that one. High fives?

My cute little Tammy died today. Without question, the cutest kitten ever. Yeah, she was old now and a little worse for wear, but man I wish I had a digital fuckin' camera for back when she was a kitten - I don't know where those photos are now. Cutest little silver tabby ever. I used to call her a snow leopard. As violent as she was cute, though. :lol: RIP, Tammy. :(

My cute little Tammy died today. Without question, the cutest kitten ever. Yeah, she was old now and a little worse for wear, but man I wish I had a digital fuckin' camera for back when she was a kitten - I don't know where those photos are now. Cutest little silver tabby ever. I used to call her a snow leopard. As violent as she was cute, though. :lol: RIP, Tammy. :(

Sorry to fucking hear about your Cat cousin Geoff. :crying:

Thanks mate. I will scratch myself tonight in her memory. :(

Thanks mate. I will scratch myself tonight in her memory. :(

Where's the fucking 'F' word at?

Fuck it's cold - Minus fucking 7 degrees.

That is fucking cold....Fucking brrrrrrrr....

Widow, can't you see the poor man's fuckin' freezing?! Please cuddle him. If not I'll have to get Cliff Richards involved again. I think Jez needs some time out from Cliff, though.

Widow, can't you see the poor man's fuckin' freezing?! Please cuddle him. If not I'll have to get Cliff Richards involved again. I think Jez needs some time out from Cliff, though.

Yes - someone come the fuck over and give this poor fucker a nice warm cuddle and a hot toddy - Not that fucking wanker Cliff or Geoff though please. :whistle:

Toddy - I like that term. I think of Noddy who is anything but sexy... like the name. It's a very unsexy reference to sexy women, but I fuckin' like it anyway. Krystal is on the cover of FHM (1 of the 2 biggest Aussie 'Mens Magazines') and Gemma Atkinson is on the cover of RALPH (the other one). Fuckin' toddies there with capital breasts... uh, Ts.

Toddy - I like that term. I think of Noddy who is anything but sexy... like the name. It's a very unsexy reference to sexy women, but I fuckin' like it anyway. Krystal is on the cover of FHM (1 of the 2 biggest Aussie 'Mens Magazines') and Gemma Atkinson is on the cover of RALPH (the other one). Fuckin' toddies there with capital breasts... uh, Ts.

In reference to Sexy ladies - the word is fucking 'Totty'. A 'Hot Toddy' is fucking warming drink usually containg Alcohol., to warm the old cockles on a cold winters day!! Although thinking about it,a Hot Totty wouldn't be refused either.