The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin'A Geoff, I think you need to fuckin' take a fuckin' cold shower

Fuckin' amen, sounds like you fuckin' need, but can't get. :(

I also fucking notice when I travel, all the girls seem much fuckin' prettier. Must be why some fuckers tend to stray. For the fucking record I do not, but fuck if I don't like to window shop. B)

Fuckin'A right Blue, nothing fuckin' wrong with lookin.' Don't fuckin' cost nuthin.' Remember, you may be fuckin' married, but you ain't fuckin' dead!

• 2023 Gold Donors
I also fucking notice when I travel, all the girls seem much fuckin' prettier. Must be why some fuckers tend to stray. For the fucking record I do not, but fuck if I don't like to window shop. B)

Fuckin' a right BC. I know you had to see some fuckin' nice women while you were over here. I fucking hate it when we go to the Philippines to. There are soooooooooo many gorgeous fucking women there.

What the fuck do they say: 'It doesn't matter where the fuck you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home'.

One can only live by that because as a male, getting married or even getting a girlfriend does not turn you into a fuckin' homosexual. Girls are still fuckin' awesome to look at.

As for the fuckin' shower thing, if I'd turned the shower on for each "session" I'd have drained the watersupply of Western Australia by now. :) Don't say didn't fuckin' warn you... I am in a really, really bad fuckin' way.

And like Pete said, I can see how some fuckers do stray. Me, I couldn't and wouldn't do it... but fuck me do I need a fuck.

Yeah, my Monday's just closing the fuck up too. I have the day off tomorrow and I have a fuckin' hire care to trek the coast of Western Australia... so pretty fuckin' happy about that. Just hope those motherfuckin' sharks everyone's always talkin' about don't fuckin' get me.

Oh well, got a big fuckin' night of drinkin' ahead of me tonight, so I'll see how I face up tomorrow. Cheers fuckers, enjoy your Mondays. :) Scott, have yourself a fantastic fuckin' Tuesday. :D

• 2023 Gold Donors
Yeah, my Monday's just closing the fuck up too. I have the day off tomorrow and I have a fuckin' hire care to trek the coast of Western Australia... so pretty fuckin' happy about that. Just hope those motherfuckin' sharks everyone's always talkin' about don't fuckin' get me.

Oh well, got a big fuckin' night of drinkin' ahead of me tonight, so I'll see how I face up tomorrow. Cheers fuckers, enjoy your Mondays. :) Scott, have yourself a fantastic fuckin' Tuesday. :D

Enjoy your fucking day off mate :drink:

Fuckin' a right BC. I know you had to see some fuckin' nice women while you were over here. I fucking hate it when we go to the Philippines to. There are soooooooooo many gorgeous fucking women there.

Fuckin' city women in general, all fuckin' dressed in heels and skirts, fuckin' nice makeup and hair, not like in this backwater fucking "in between NYC and Philly" that I fucking live and work in.... <_<

I had a day off today. It was pretty fuckin' cool. Rained like fuck, but I still wasn't at work so that's an upraised thumb in my fuckin' books.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I had a day off today. It was pretty fuckin' cool. Rained like fuck, but I still wasn't at work so that's an upraised thumb in my fuckin' books.

So did you get fucking plastered or did you lay around all fucking day.

I got fuckin' plastered last night with the guys from the office - that was fuckin' cool, but today I avoided the alcohol. I explored the coast here in a rent-a-fuckin'-car, watched the Anzac Footy, had a massive lunch and just fuckin' kicked it. Fucking beautiful coastline, shame about the fucked up weather. A good fuckin' day anyway, though.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I got fuckin' plastered last night with the guys from the office - that was fuckin' cool, but today I avoided the alcohol. I explored the coast here in a rent-a-fuckin'-car, watched the Anzac Footy, had a massive lunch and just fuckin' kicked it. Fucking beautiful coastline, shame about the fucked up weather. A good fuckin' day anyway, though.

What the fuck is the Anzac Footy.

What the fuck is the Anzac Footy.

Fucking Anzac is a soft, water resistant material made from the fucking fur of the Anzaca, a type of fuckin' wyldebeest native to the western coast of Australia. A fuckin' footy is Australian lingo for "sock", fuckin' Anzac socks being very popular among the young and trendy fuckers in Australia. Sounds like fuckin' Geoff may have done a fuckin' factory tour of some sort before his massive fucking lunch (wearing warm and dry socks fucking fresh from the gift shop no doubt!).

Fuckin hell, guys, where the fuck do you guys live??? Anyone would think you lived in the US, or Japan or some-fuckin'-thing like that?

Have you guys ever heard the term ANZAC? Australia and New Zealand Army Corp... I think and hope? :lol: They were the Aussie and New Zealand soldiers who fought at Gallipoli in WWI.

We have a public fuckin' holiday each year - 25th April to commemorate them.

'Footy' is Rugby League. Like fuckin' rugby union except not as sloppy. It's not soccer... it's hard core Rugby League action.

Anyway, usually all the fuckin' games are played on the weekend, but each year for the ANZAC Day public holiday, one game is delayed and played on ANZAC Day. And that's the one I fuckin' watched.

Hope you guys learnt something to-fuckin'-day.

Thanks for the fucking ANZAC edumacation Geoff.

Pete, really had me fucking wondering about you doing a fucking footy (sock) factory tour on your holiday.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Pete was fuckin' spot on. He had the fuckin' spelling a little jumbled up though. I think he was talking about the fuckin' Anzak and the Footie. Everything else he said was a fuckin' fact. Seriously.

Yo.....Pete.......what's up with your f*cking sig line now? I've noticed it a few times, and wondered where it came from.....

And WHO says so??? :P hahahaha

Yo.....Pete.......what's up with your f*cking sig line now? I've noticed it a few times, and wondered where it came from.....

And WHO says so??? :P hahahaha

That fucking doesn't jive with your reality? ;)

It's from here.

I had it up when I had the fucking avatar for the fucking movie. I'll have to fucking change that up a bit...

I always fucking wondered where that fucking sig came from Blue, always meant to fucking ask but never got the fuck around to doing so. I knew it rang a fucking bell but I haven't seen that fucking movie in years so it slipped my fucking mind...