The F*%K Thread

raildog

Hey fuckers I'm back from vacation...what did I miss?

Welcome the fuck back Bob. You got some fuckin' catchin up to do !!!

I fuckin' guess, there's over six pages of new posts I need to weed through.

Welcome the fuck back, Bob. How was the fucking vacation??

Went fishing today, sort the fuck of. My brother had to bait the fucker up everytime and reeling the fucker (sadly not a plural) of a fish in was fucking hard. But it was an experience. Spent a lot of time admiring the fuckin' scenery in a place of headspace... fuck nature is fucking beautiful, though. Perfect fuckin' weather too.

Speaking of fucking fishing, anybody interested in the fucking lure they gave me last night upon my arrival? It's a "Rattlin' Rapala" apparently, and the packaging says the following about it:

"The Rattlin' Rapala, a lipless crankbait, is a "must have" lure for all anglers. It is extremely versatile and can be worked from top-to-bottom and performs at all rates of retrieve. Cast or trolled, the RNR produces a rattlin' sound that will get the attention of all species of game fish."

Being as I haven't gone fishing in about 30-35 years, and I have no idea what I just typed, I'd be more than happy to pass this along to anyone here who does fish if this is of any use. Shoot me a PM with your address, first one gets it unless I don't like you... ;)

first one gets it unless I don't like you... ;)

:rofl2: Hahahahaha......I fuckin' adore you!!!

Does this mean you want the fucking lure, MJ????

Welcome the fuck back, Bob. How was the fucking vacation??

Thanks, it was real fucking busy.

first one gets it unless I don't like you... ;)

:rofl2: Hahahahaha......I fuckin' adore you!!!

Does this mean you want the fucking lure, MJ????

Good Lord, NO.....could you just imagine me fucking fishing??? I'm a fucking Princess, dammit!!! :rofl2:

So I had my cast removed this morning and now I have a half cast and a bunch of fuckin' excercises to do. Only problem, this time, is that the fuckin' excercises are killing me. The little finger is still so fucking painful, and to try and do all these movements... fucking killing me. Even the other fingers are sore, I'm guessing, from being out of use for so long. I took some pain killers half an hour ago, just to I can do my excercises... I hope. :lol; Fuckers don't seem to have kicked in just yet.

:lol: Fuckin' thanks guys and a big fuckin' happy birthday wish to Jez too. Have a great one mate. As for your wishes, Keith, I will not fuckin' disappoint. Many beers will be consumed in honour of my fuckin' birth... even if, just quietly, this will no doubt be the worst fuckin' birthday of my life... but hey, that's what the beer's there for! :drink: Jeez I love that first cake, Jason. Just so we're all on the same page, we all see those fuckin' norks, right?

Fuck ! Sorry, mate, I missed your fuckin' birthday !! <_< I hope you had a fuckin' great day and a bucket full of fuckin' presents !!! :drink:

:cheer::cheer:

Good fucking monday morning to all.

My ears are still fucking ringing from that concert.

But it's a GOOD fuckin' ringing isn't it??

Now all day at fuckin' work when people ask you, "Hey, how the fuck was that fuckin' concert?" you can go "WHAT? What the fuck did you say?" ;)

My fucking garage door spring fucking busted this fucking morning I can't get the fuck out and get to work. FUCK SAKE!!!

You really want to get to fuckin' WORK that bad?

Fuckin' A, just drive right through that fuckin' shit.

My fucking garage door spring fucking busted this fucking morning I can't get the fuck out and get to work. FUCK SAKE!!!

You really want to get to fuckin' WORK that bad?

Fuckin' A, just drive right through that fuckin' shit.

I'm really fucking tempted but the fucking house is up for sale.

Good fucking monday morning to all.

My ears are still fucking ringing from that concert.

But it's a GOOD fuckin' ringing isn't it??

Now all day at fuckin' work when people ask you, "Hey, how the fuck was that fuckin' concert?" you can go "WHAT? What the fuck did you say?" ;)

fucking :rofl2:

Got a fuckin' haircut at lunch. I don't remember telling the guy, 'Make it as gay as possible,' but apparently, according to the fuckin' results I did. And they gelled it up to fuckin' hell. I never put gel in my hair, and I know now why.

Fuckin gel! I wish I had enough fuckin hair to put fuckin gel in it...if I do I end up looking like him out of the Orb who sang firestarter!!!!