The F*%K Thread

raildog

We're expecting some fuckin' snow tonight. Not fuckin' looking forward to it.

My fuckin' left front tire was fuckin' going soft on me on the way to fuckin' work this morning. I had to stop at a fucking gas station and use their fuckin air pump. That metal pump handle was fucking COLD this morning!! I thought my fuckin' fingers were gonna freeze to the fucking thing!!

So fucking busy at the start of the month... fucking complicated stuff to do. It's just fucked. But the weekend starts in 6 hours so that's pretty fucking cool. Got a few things on this fuckin' weekend. Sort of. Either way, it'll be fucking awesome anyway... just because it's not this.

I whole-heartedly fucking agree with Wes. Having a fucked day... may result in carving my future fuckin' hours on the board. Fuck it to a waste paper basket.

Fuck Jason... you couldn't fucking buy a fucking reply post today, could you? Fucking shame this was the first day of my fucking "ban" from the board.

FYI fuckers, I might have a cheeky few days this week, but I had a fucking "discussion" today with my superiors and seems I may not be here during the fucking days often anymore. Pretty fucking disappointing, made for a depressing day - not just for the HH miss factor... just a fucked thing to have happen to you. :(

Muck Fe?

Yo, Nuck Fou!!

Uckfay Ouyay!

Fuckin' A, it's fuckin' COLD in New Fuckin' Jersey this fuckin' morning! Holy fuckin' CRAP!

Bubba and I just had the BEST fucking time... Got a saucer and a slide mat at Wallyworld and hit the grand ol' Ludlow hill. Granted, it's only about 25 feet high with a 30% grade....but we screamed like Banshees!!! :lol::D

Bubba and I just had the BEST fucking time... Got a saucer and a slide mat at Wallyworld and hit the grand ol' Ludlow hill. Granted, it's only about 25 feet high with a 30% grade....but we screamed like Banshees!!! :lol::D

Sounds like a great fucking time...!! You must have had an accident on the hill though...as I received no notification of just how fucking fun it was!!! Haha

Sounds like a great fucking time...!! You must have had an accident on the hill though...as I received no notification of just how fucking fun it was!!! Haha

haha....it was your fucking turn...... :P

:gone:

Been fucking working all day, only seen the site for a few fucking minutes... it's been fucking harsh. My balls feel as though they're in a fucking clamp. A big mutherfuckin' clamp at that.