The F*%K Thread

raildog

Just spent a good fucking half an hour looking for that fucking thread Jason started, telling the life story of Nick C as a fucking pirate. I couldn't find the fucking thing anywhere. I just wanted to make a fucking entry about Nick C's brief but noted absence. Is that too much to fucking ask?

Maybe you should fucking start a new thread about Nick being a Muggerwumperan Elf.

Just spent a good fucking half an hour looking for that fucking thread Jason started, telling the life story of Nick C as a fucking pirate. I couldn't find the fucking thing anywhere. I just wanted to make a fucking entry about Nick C's brief but noted absence. Is that too much to fucking ask?

:wub: It's not too fuckin much to fuckin ask... here's the fuckin thread

FUCK, I need a fuckin' beer in the worst fuckin' way.

There's entirely too fuckin' much going on around my fuckin' house right now to fuckin' describe the fuckin' mayhem accurately... let's just say my fucking backyard is full of fuckin' holes thanks to the tiny earth moving machine of Septic Tank Guy (yes, he's FINALLY fuckin' here!) and that this entire diagnostic and fuckin' repair process is going to be WAY fucking expensive so I guess I won't be buying many fucking beers or fuckin' CDs for the forseeable fucking future.

P.S. FUCK!

:wub: It's not too fuckin much to fuckin ask... here's the fuckin thread

Thank you Lisa! :wub: Finally, fucking victory is mine. I typed in 'Nick', 'Pirate', 'Story' etc... all kinds of fuckin' shit, just couldn't remember what the fucking thing was called... luckily Lisa is awesome. :wub: Nice fucking link name too. :D

Thank you Lisa! :wub: Finally, fucking victory is mine. I typed in 'Nick', 'Pirate', 'Story' etc... all kinds of fuckin' shit, just couldn't remember what the fucking thing was called... luckily Lisa is awesome. :wub: Nice fucking link name too. :D

You're welcome :wub:

btfw... I just fuckin picked "find member's topics" from Jason's profile and fuckin spied it that way ;)

btfw... I just fuckin picked "find member's topics" from Jason's profile and fuckin spied it that way ;)

I am stoked because I see her fucking avatar.

I fucking see it too. :banana:

I fucking see it too. :banana:

Me too. We're so fuckin' gifted.

Fuck, man..........I think I need a break........

Fuckin' cold here too, and they're talkin' about fuckin' snow tomorrow... on one hand I'm like "fuck," but then on the other hand we have barely had any fuckin' snow at all this season and it's felt really fuckin' weird without it, so I guess it's about fuckin' time

No, I would fucking pay to see Geoff piss the pitbull off. I would just rather be elsewhere. Tahiti seems a little crowded right now. Fucking tourists.

I under-fucking-stand.

In the most endearing way possible, you guys are fucking insane. :wub: As a substitute Tahitian local, I personally guaran-fuckin'-tee you would have no fucking troubles finding a fucking secluded island/space. Yeah, it may be a little fucking crowded at a place like Papette... but what about fucking Bora Bora or one of the many other fucking islands? And those fucking bures over the water... away from everything? Fucking perfect if you ask me. Meet me at fucking Sydney airport in 20 hours and we'll fly over and share a fucking bure together... just to get a feel for the fucking environment.