The F*%K Thread

raildog

My car's about 1000 miles over-fuckin-due for a fuckin' oil change right now... maybe I'll squeeze it in this fuckin' weekend.

Good fuckin morning!

Today's starting off to be a GREAT fuckin day! :bananamac:

What happened, Lisa??? Why was the day so fuckin' good? I guess that balloon I sent to Keith the other day must have arrived at your place. Fuckin' sorry about that. Sorry to you too, Keith. Another one fuckin' coming your way. Enjoy that one, Lisa.

We got the three fuckin' "D's" here in Jersey today... fuckin' dark, fuckin' damp, and fuckin' dreary. Looks like the sky is gonna fuckin' dump on us any minute now, and when it does it will probably be a real fuckin' gully washer.

Hey Keith, how awesome would it have been if one of those D's had fucked off and you were stuck with 2 D's... in your face? norks.png

What happened, Lisa??? Why was the day so fuckin' good? I guess that balloon I sent to Keith the other day must have arrived at your place. Fuckin' sorry about that. Sorry to you too, Keith. Another one fuckin' coming your way. Enjoy that one, Lisa.

You sent that?!? Thank you Geoff :wub:

Until you get that fuckin helicopter air-worthy, you fuckin bet your bippy I'll enjoy the balloon. :banana:

and what the fuck is a bippy? :blink:

Until you get that fuckin helicopter air-worthy, you fuckin bet your bippy I'll enjoy the balloon. :banana:

:wub:

"What the fuck is a bippy?" - you took the words right out of my handsome fuckin' mouth!

This whole balloon and helicopter thing has me fuckin' thinking too. Maybe I just scrap the whole fucking helicopter plan altogether, blow up a balloon, try and squeeze into that and float all the way over to your doorstep? That sound cool to you? It sounds fuckin' awesome and logical to me!

:wub:

"What the fuck is a bippy?" - you took the words right out of my handsome fuckin' mouth!

This whole balloon and helicopter thing has me fuckin' thinking too. Maybe I just scrap the whole fucking helicopter plan altogether, blow up a balloon, try and squeeze into that and float all the way over to your doorstep? That sound cool to you? It sounds fuckin' awesome and logical to me!

Geoff are you gonna be like that fuckin' Wizard of Oz with that balloon throwing out fucking bippies to all who will listen???

I am already the wizard of fuckin' Oz, Rycheage. Oz meaning Australia, I'm a fuckin' wizard here like no other brother, performing magic prestige tricks and fucking animals on stage but making it look like fuckin' magic. I have it goin' on.

I am already the wizard of fuckin' Oz, Rycheage. Oz meaning Australia, I'm a fuckin' wizard here like no other brother, performing magic prestige tricks and fucking animals on stage but making it look like fuckin' magic. I have it goin' on.

So if we all say "Pay no fucking attention to the man behind the curtain" you won't be hurt???

No, I'm in front of the fuckin' curtain, behind the fuckin' curtain, tangled up in the motherfuckin' curtain so I can't find my fuckin' way out and I eat curtains as an entree to a meal of towels and fuckin' blankets.

Fuck me,I've never been so fuckin' bored in my fuckin' life.I'm sitting in the fuckin' craft room with the scattiest fuckin' bint you are ever likely to fuckin' meet.God,it's got to be so :angry: fuckin' nightmarish with these fuckin' no-personalities.I know we are fuckin' classed as fuckin' "disabled",but fuck me,it really is as fuckin' bad as you can fuckin' imagine. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Oh fuckin' hell,the dozy fuckin' bint is fuckin' back !!!!!!! And also fuckin' happening now is the fuckin' daily fuckin' shit-a-thon.Why go on the fuckin' toilet when you can fuckin' shit your fuckin' self.?? You can probably fuckin' guess,I'm having one of those fuckin' days !!!! :crying::crying::crying:

• 2023 Gold Donors

I was goin' to say a hearty GOOD fuckin' mornin' to all, but after readin' Sir Wotty's post it would be fuckin' pale in comparison. Maybe a nice fuckin' rousing rendition of "Kiss My Ass" by Ted Nugent sung to all in the stalag would fuckin' help some! Here's :drink: to yer long overdue escape!

How about I just burn this motherfucker down.

Me thinks Wes is fuckin more than ready for the weekend to fuckin start. :blink:

We don't burn and we don't fucking kill. Right?
That's fuckin right! Torture & mame - yes... but no fuckin burning or killing!

Yes I'm ready for the fucking weekend to start.

My wife and I are having our annual Wine Tasting event tomorrow night.

So I'm ready to get my drunk on.

You guys are all invited if you want to come to Illinois. :drink:

Fuckin' chill the fuck out Wes!!

It's my son's 4th birthday today. Where the fuck did the time go?? We've been busy cleaning fuckin' house from top to bottom all day today because we're having 25+ people here for his fuckin' party tomorrow. (That's why I ain't been fuckin' round much today in case y'all were fuckin' wondering.) That reminds me, I need to buy fuckin' beer because some of the attendees can fuckin' DRINK, not to mention, I'm gonna need some massive fuckin' beer to counteract the effects of various annoying fuckin' relatives.