The F*%K Thread

raildog

That fuckin' reminds me, I gotta get me some of that fuckin' sweet, sweet coffee...be right back...

Good fucking morning everyone, by the way.

Woo Hoo!! I am on vacation until Monday!!! Fuck ya!! Taking in the Journey/Def Lep show on Saturday! Life is Fuckin' good!!! I can't wait to here Soto belt out the Journey classics!

Woo Hoo!! I am on vacation until Monday!!! Fuck ya!! Taking in the Journey/Def Lep show on Saturday! Life is Fuckin' good!!! I can't wait to here Soto belt out the Journey classics!

Have some fucking fun at the show Chad and enjoy the vacation. :drink:

Gooooooood fuckin' morning Jay!

And gooooood fuckin' morning everyone else!! How the fuck is every little thing??

I need some fuckin coffee, fuckin' STAT!

My coffee mug is fuckin' full of robust caramel cinnamon swirl. Fuckin' good!

I only want fuckin coffee-flavored coffee :P

I like fuckin hazelnut flavored fuckin coffee... but that fuckin caramel cinnamon thingy sounds pretty fuckin' good too.

What the fuckin' hell is going fuckin' on ??? :wacko:

Not fuckin' much Wotty, just discussing fuckin' coffee... how's things across the big fuckin' pond? Any fuckin' trouble from that fat Jabba fucker lately? Throw some fuckin' hot coffee in his fat fuckin' face if he gives you any fuckin' crap OK?

My coffee mug is fuckin' full of robust caramel cinnamon swirl. Fuckin' good!

I only want fuckin coffee-flavored coffee :P

I used to be like that too Lisa! But the Wife has been buyin' all these flavored fuckin' beans. So what the hell? I tried them and have grown quite fuckin' fond of the stuff :P

Coffee.........mmmmmmmm........good to the last fuckin' drop.

Think that's what I fuckin' need......this Pepsi is just not shakin' my ass up this morning... -_- zzzzzzzzzz

There's a fuckin' fly buzzing around my fuckin' office right now that's starting to piss me and my co-workers right the fuck off. We've all tried to fuckin' splat him with newspapers several fuckin' times already but he's too fuckin' fast. I think he wants some of my fuckin' coffee. Over my dead fuckin' body!!

I fuckin' hate coffee................give me tea anyday!!! :)

You fuckers need to go over to the 'Birthday Thread' and wish MJ a great one!!!!!!!!!

PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

There's a fuckin' fly buzzing around my fuckin' office right now that's starting to piss me and my co-workers right the fuck off. We've all tried to fuckin' splat him with newspapers several fuckin' times already but he's too fuckin' fast. I think he wants some of my fuckin' coffee. Over my dead fuckin' body!!

UPDATE:

WHACK! The fuckin' fly is fuckin' DEAD! The girl at the next desk just fuckin' nailed the fucker with her newspaper. We are leaving the carcass at the end of the fuckin' table as a grim fuckin' warning to any other buzzing fuckers ...

UPDATE:

WHACK! The fuckin' fly is fuckin' DEAD! The girl at the next desk just fuckin' nailed the fucker with her newspaper. We are leaving the carcass at the end of the fuckin' table as a grim fuckin' warning to any other buzzing fuckers ...

goes to show.... ya want something done fuckin right... get a girl to fuckin do it :banana:

:P

UPDATE:

goes to show.... ya want something done fuckin right... get a girl to fuckin do it :banana:

:P

Gruesome yet fucking effective.

Ok Lisa, where do I get my girl?