The F*%K Thread

raildog

CD: Great White - Great Zeppelin - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin

well performed zeppelin songs by GREAT WHITE performed live in 96.the result is good of course but i cant understand why they release that.i am a GREAT WHITE fan and i love their music,i think they are a much better band than zeppelin and i dont care what music the band listen to their leisure time.don t get me wrong here i respect LED ZEPPELIN but this is the worst great white release

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!

I like Great White but better than Zep......No they aint !!!!!!!!!!!!

:omg: OMG somebody get a fucking medic,i just fell off my fucking chair,what the fuck?Is this dude fuckin' trippin'or what?I like some of Great White's tunes but what the fuck?

I need a drink and some scooby snacks to get over this.

FUCK YEAH! FOUR DAYS OFF! Fuck yeah!

You lucky Fuckin' prick!! :P

Really? You have to work over Easter? You poor fucker. Tell me who's responsible and I'll arrange a beatdown. Don't your evil bosses known that this is when baby Jesus was born and rolled a stone as he died for me? And you, for fuck's sake. He probably died for your fucking bosses too, so be sure to mention that to the heartless motherfuckers.

You lucky Fuckin' prick!! :P

Really? You have to work over Easter? You poor fucker. Tell me who's responsible and I'll arrange a beatdown. Don't your evil bosses known that this is when baby Jesus was born and rolled a stone as he died for me? And you, for fuck's sake. He probably died for your fucking bosses too, so be sure to mention that to the heartless motherfuckers.

My boss is jewish :crying:

Doesn't mean I won't go into work on monday Half in the fuckin' bag :puke:

A fuckin'men brutha,four fuckin' days off from that ball fucking breakin' thing called fuckin' work.I am going to get fucked up and Mental Stallion here's a big fuck you just for Easter you crazy ass fuck.

A fuckin'men brutha,four fuckin' days off from that ball fucking breakin' thing called fuckin' work.I am going to get fucked up and Mental Stallion here's a big fuck you just for Easter you crazy ass fuck.

There's a lot of fucking 'round here... :)

Nothing wrong with alot of fucking :lol:

Nothing wrong with alot of fucking :lol:

Exactly my point :headbanger:

Can everyone say...

I FUCKING HATE DIGIPAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the the first pressing of the new Y&T album "Facemelter" is also going to be a digipak :unsure:

The only thing I hate about them is trying to get them in and out of the clear resealble jewel case covers that I have on all digipaks....That fuckin shits me :angry2:

Exactly my point :headbanger:

:tsk: ....I think you fuckin' forgot something in your post :whistle::lol:

Can everyone say...

I see the the first pressing of the new Y&T album "Facemelter" is also going to be a digipak :unsure:

The only thing I hate about them is trying to get them in and out of the clear resealble jewel case covers that I have on all digipaks....That fuckin shits me :angry2:

Fucking cheap ass record companies, those things don't hold up for shit.

Can everyone say...

Fucking cheap ass record companies, those things don't hold up for shit.

Hence the reason they need a fucking lot of looking after :angry2:

Digipacks can fuck right off in my opinion,they are a fuckin' pain in the fuckin' ass to take care of.

Fuck Collingwood those cocksucking mutha fuckers for beating the Dees by a point,the Dees were fucking robbed for free kicks in their forward fifty in the last quarter.