The F*%K Thread

raildog

It's supposed to fucking snow here tonight or tomorrow. Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

we are suppose to get the same fuckin shit you are Wes.

Fuck me! Even the UK doesn't get snow yet. Saying that, it will probably fucking chuck it down with the stuff tomorrow.

HOLY CRAP!! It's still 81 here at 8:27 pm..... :whistle:

never mind, i dont know what the fuck i am talking about.

It's supposed to fucking snow here tonight or tomorrow. Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

we are suppose to get the same fuckin shit you are Wes.

Fuck me! Even the UK doesn't get snow yet. Saying that, it will probably fucking chuck it down with the stuff tomorrow.

HOLY CRAP!! It's still 81 here at 8:27 pm..... :whistle:

never mind, i dont know what the fuck i am talking about.

Do you fucking ever? :lol:

And Chris. :taz:

I cooked us up some dinner last night but my wife was a little late home so I had that fucker sitting in the over until she came back. Her car pulled up and I hurriedly reached in to the oven in order to prepare the stuff and in the process burnt the fuck out of a few of my handsome little fingers. Not too fucking happy about it. I guess that's the price of being a world class chef.

Mate - I feel your fucking pain. We had a new ceramic hob put in and after I had cleaned it, I cooked some fucking vegetables. I took the pan off the hob, served up dinner and noticed a mark on the hob. I totally fucking forgot it had just been on and put my fucking pinkies right on it to wipe off the mark, immediately came a fucking sizzling sound and fucking sharp pain. I had 2 Fucking blisters on my fingers and I had to play a gig the next day.

Haha. It's fucked, hey? Also when you have a job where you spend the whole day on a computer doesn't help. I got 3 blisters from it - a monster on my fucking thumb.

Hey cousin. I'll be surfing tomorrow. Enjoy your fuckin' snow! *Insert most evil Nick C inspired laugh imaginable*

That fuckin sucks bro. It's supposed to be in the fuckin 70s and dry all fuckin weekend out this way. Perfect camping and fuckin PBR drinking weather!! :drink:

i am the girl you woke the fuck out of a sound sleep to have sex with, tired and grouchy, so just roll the fuck back over and leave me fuckin be.

*****disfuckinclaimer***

****i need to go back to sleep and the previous message means absofuckinloutly nothing***********

i am the girl you woke the fuck out of a sound sleep to have sex with, tired and grouchy, so just roll the fuck back over and leave me fuckin be.

*****disfuckinclaimer***

****i need to go back to sleep and the previous message means absofuckinloutly nothing***********

What fucking book ya reading Girl?

We'll be leaving for our weekend camping trip soon so this will be my last fuckin communique till Sunday night at the fuckin earliest. Y'all have a good fuckin weekend now.

We'll be leaving for our weekend camping trip soon so this will be my last fuckin communique till Sunday night at the fuckin earliest. Y'all have a good fuckin weekend now.

Have a fuckin` great time mate, see you soon :tumbsup:

The fuckin' hair has been cut.......

Bald as a fucking coot? (oops - nearly wrote some other fucking word by accident) ;)