The F*%K Thread

raildog

Shopping channels fuckin' suck....

LOLLL you mean the fucking stuff with the mighty Chuck Norris ? You fucking kidding, it fucking rules !!

LOLLL you mean the fucking stuff with the mighty Chuck Norris ? You fucking kidding, it fucking rules !!

No Chris,the fuckin' British ones...

Oh ok, the fucking french shopping channels always try to sell us fucking US fitness gears with the GREAT Chuck Norris (all hail the mighty Chuck, my hero :bowdown: ) as a demonstrator... Fucking priceless. Chuck, your moustache is simply truly fucking awesome !!! Chuck, you da fucking man ! GOOOOO CHUCK !

No Chris,the fuckin' British ones...

Oh ok, the fucking french shopping channels always try to sell us fucking US fitness gears with the GREAT Chuck Norris (all hail the mighty Chuck, my hero :bowdown: ) as a demonstrator... Fucking priceless. Chuck, your moustache is simply truly fucking awesome !!! Chuck, you da fucking man ! GOOOOO CHUCK !

First fuckin' Jerry Lewis, now fuckin' Chuck Norris... I will never fucking understand the French... :blink:

I kid! ;)

First fuckin' Jerry Lewis, now fuckin' Chuck Norris... I will never fucking understand the French... :blink:

I kid! ;)

Hahaha ! Fucking Chuck Norris and Steven 'eagle eyes' Seagal are two HUGE fucking legends !!! :bowdown:

BTW Jerry Lewis is fucking fantastic as well, but he knows nothing in martial arts :lol:

I kid! ;)

Hahaha ! Fucking Chuck Norris and Steven 'eagle eyes' Seagal are two HUGE fucking legends !!! :bowdown:

BTW Jerry Lewis is fucking fantastic as well, but he knows nothing in martial arts :lol:

I dunno about that... I think even Jerry fuckin' Lewis could kick Steven Seagal's fuckin' ass these days... Steve's been leanin on the fuckin' donuts pretty fuckin hard lately

I dunno about that... I think even Jerry fuckin' Lewis could kick Steven Seagal's fuckin' ass these days... Steve's been leanin on the fuckin' donuts pretty fuckin hard lately

Yep, that's why Steven is fucking AWESOME !

He's awesomely fucking HUGE!

He's awesomely fucking HUGE!

Wow, after doing a little fucking research I am suitably fucking impressed!!!

give me Jean Fuckin Claude Van Damme over Stevie the fuckin doughnut boy anyday! ......

OMG ! Jean Claude Fucking Van Damme ! The mighty fucking philosopher ! The GRRRREEEEAT Jean-Claude ! He is the ruler of the fucking universe !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Totally un-fuckin-related note: My back is fuckin' KILLING ME today... fuckin' OUCH!

I know it's their job,but the fuckin' presenters on shopping channels annoy the fuck out of me..They seem to love fuckin' everything they're trying to fuckin' sell."This fuckin' Tanzanite ring is so fuckin' gorgeous,the fuckin' colours take on a new fuckin' look,fuckin' green,fuckin' purple,fuckin' scarlet etc etc" For fucks sake it's Jet fuckin' black.And the fuckin' clothes,well,your great-fuckin'-grandmother wouldn't be seen fuckin' dead in them...Fuckin' hell,I'm fuckin' losing it... :crying:

take it the fuck easy there Wotty darling. it will be ok.

In other fuckin newz, my fuckin VCR died, (yes I know) but i have tapes i can't get on DVD yet. the fuckin hunt is on. for all the fuckin freebie VCRs i ever ran across!

take it the fuck easy there Wotty darling. it will be ok.

In other fuckin newz, my fuckin VCR died, (yes I know) but i have tapes i can't get on DVD yet. the fuckin hunt is on. for all the fuckin freebie VCRs i ever ran across!

Too bad your fuckin' VCR didn't die a week ago... cuz last weekend I sold one of my old VCR's at the fuckin' yard sale for five bucks... I woulda sent it to ya fuckin' gratis, Widder

Sorry bout that

....you should get a fuckin' tetanus shot as a precaution.

Fuckin yeah. And those fuckin shots make your arm fuckin sore for days!

Unless I'm just a fuckin woosy-wimp :anon:

Fucking hell that Tetnus shot hurt for days it was more sore than my fucking foot the next day.

Fuckin' sport!!! It's turning us into fuckin' animals. Well, at least the less civilized of us (insert Jez and Ian :lol: ) :P

Fuckin' sport!!! It's turning us into fuckin' animals. Well, at least the less civilized of us (insert Jez and Ian :lol: ) :P

Un-civilized - Were British mate, we sent all out un-civilized lot somewhere else :whistle:

Fuck Cablevision.

There's a fuckin' DirecTV installer on his way to my fuckin' house right now. Same channel selection, better fuckin' price, and a fuckin' free DVR thrown in to boot! :woot:

I'm fucking sad & angry. I lost a good friend to fucking cancer yesterday. Sometimes this world of ours is totally fucked up!!

I am sorry to hear of your loss RP. I agree things can become quite fucked up.

Jez, I can totaly agree with the fuckin animal statement....you DO fucking Growl :banana:

Fuckin fuck...I missed the Adam Bomb gig here a few days ago...fuck! I thought the fuckin tour started in late October. At least I should fuckin get to see him in fuckin December....and again in fuckin Feb with any fuckin luck!

Fuck Cablevision.

There's a fuckin' DirecTV installer on his way to my fuckin' house right now. Same channel selection, better fuckin' price, and a fuckin' free DVR thrown in to boot! :woot:

:beerbang: Once I went with DishNetwork I never looked back at fuckin' cable... <_<