The F*%K Thread

raildog

I hate eating food really fuckin' fast. I made an awesome pasta bake and wanted to cherish it, but I wolfed it down as if I'd been left alone in a turtle shell, upside down for a fuckin' week and someone finally turned me over... in front of a plate with a pasta bake on it.

I fucking hate the english weather. I came into work this morning in the pouring rain, got fucking soaked to the skin, & then everyone else who's less dedicated than me & comes in half an hour later is strolling in through the sunshine. :screwy:

Meanwhile I sit here like a fucking over-dressed entrant into a wet t-shirt competition, dripping water from my previously beautifully coiffeured hair (if I do say so myself), while everyone else is dry. Fuckers.

Fuck, here's something to whet your appetite.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/12/...=Health_3049080

That's one way to get more fucking fiber in your fucking diet..!!

Now I hear that 1/3 of all food sold in Canada (probably the U.S. too) is from fucking China...they just fucking killed god knows how many animals with their dog/cat food so when will people start fucking dying from this fucking shit..!!

I'm really fucking hungry, but not really looking forward to what I have for lunch. If I were rich I'd get KFC or something fucking luxurious like that.

Just fucking got home from work. Started a new position today and it's fucking awesome.

Just fucking got home from work. Started a new position today and it's fucking awesome.

Which Fucking position is that you lucky man, and what Fucking page!!!

Fuckin' meow!

Fuckin' meow!

I'm so fucking tired from my new position I'm going to fucking bed. :tumbsup:

I test out new positions on myself before I introduce 'em to the bedroom. It's the way I roll.

I test out new positions on myself before I introduce 'em to the bedroom. It's the way I roll.

No fuck alert !!!!!!!!!!

There certainly would be no fucking if his missus walked in on him practicing a new position on himself.

No fuck alert !!!!!!!!!!

I call it a Double-Fuck alert. Or a Twice-The-Fuck alert. Either way, I win twice over.

No fuck alert !!!!!!!!!!

There certainly would be no fucking if his missus walked in on him practicing a new position on himself.

Actually, I'd hazard a guess as to say it would be one hell of a turn on.

Fuckin' automotive problems again. On my fuckin' way home last night the power window on the driver's side crapped out on me. The car had been hot as fuckin' hell from sitting in the fuckin' parking lot all day so I wanted to roll it down and let some fresh fuckin' air in ... I hit the fuckin' button, the window goes down about a fuckin' inch or two, and then I hear this godawful CRUNCH kinda sound and it stopped fuckin' dead. Then for the rest of the fuckin' ride home it would slip down a little more, a little more, and a little more, till it was all the way down inside the fuckin' door. Of course, it wouldn't come the fuck back up either. Fortunately my brother in law happened to be at my fuckin' house, he's a fuckin' mechanic, so he popped the panel off the fuckin' door and jury-rigged a piece of wood in there to at least hold the fuckin' window up in place till we can replace the fuckin' motor that powers it. That's another hundred fuckin' bucks I don't have.

Did I remember to say FUCK? :blink:

Fuckin' automotive problems again. On my fuckin' way home last night the power window on the driver's side crapped out on me. The car had been hot as fuckin' hell from sitting in the fuckin' parking lot all day so I wanted to roll it down and let some fresh fuckin' air in ... I hit the fuckin' button, the window goes down about a fuckin' inch or two, and then I hear this godawful CRUNCH kinda sound and it stopped fuckin' dead. Then for the rest of the fuckin' ride home it would slip down a little more, a little more, and a little more, till it was all the way down inside the fuckin' door. Of course, it wouldn't come the fuck back up either. Fortunately my brother in law happened to be at my fuckin' house, he's a fuckin' mechanic, so he popped the panel off the fuckin' door and jury-rigged a piece of wood in there to at least hold the fuckin' window up in place till we can replace the fuckin' motor that powers it. That's another hundred fuckin' bucks I don't have.

Fuckin' Jeep and Dodge products fucking suck, my Durango is still all fucked up from the accident it will never be the fucking same. Toyota here I fucking come.

What is it a fucking Ford..??

Nope, it's a fucking 1999 Jeep Fucking Cherokee.

Oddly enough, the same exact fucking thing happened to the exact same fuckin window in my wife's 2001 Dodge Fucking Durango just a few fuckin months ago. I'd say that EF3000's comment about Dodge and Jeep products is right on the fuckin money.

Oddly enough, the same exact fucking thing happened to the exact same fuckin window in my wife's 2001 Dodge Fucking Durango just a few fuckin months ago. I'd say that EF3000's comment about Dodge and Jeep products is right on the fuckin money.

My Durango is the first domestic car I've owned in a long time and I've re-fucking-gretted it ever since. I will never stray from Toyota again. We've owned all Camry's and a Tundra before this POS Durango and have never had the problems like we are having with this fucking Dodge all kinds of suspension issues I've replaced the fucking front stabilizer bushings five fucking times on the fucking thing and they are out again coming up on six fucking times it two years, and it is getting only 15 miles to the gallon it's a fucking money pit...I really wish the fucking insurance company would have totalled out that thing. I'm trading it in on a Toyota Matrix when we get all settled in.

My Durango is the first domestic car I've owned in a long time and I've re-fucking-gretted it ever since. I will never stray from Toyota again. We've owned all Camry's and a Tundra before this POS Durango and have never had the problems like we are having with this fucking Dodge all kinds of suspension issues I've replaced the fucking front stabilizer bushings five fucking times on the fucking thing and they are out again coming up on six fucking times it two years, and it is getting only 15 miles to the gallon it's a fucking money pit...I really wish the fucking insurance company would have totalled out that thing. I'm trading it in on a Toyota Matrix when we get all settled in.

I have a fucking Pontiac Grand Prix that has had a fucking power window issue since I bought the fucking thing. My next vehicle will be a Jap car....been looking at the Nissan Altima Hybrid (very nice) or a Mazda 6.....

Go with the fucking Nissan if you are going to lease. It has a better residual and thus a better fuckingmonthly price. Mazda is nice looking, just OK on service and way fucking overpriced. The Altima Hybrid or the Camry Hybrid are fucking excellent choices. Both depreciate the slowest of all the fucking makes.