The F*%K Thread

raildog

If you got your 'Monday' work done on 'Friday...then why the fuck did ya come in in the first place!!?? :lol: And fuckin' EARLY, to boot!!! :lol:

It's fuckin' employees like you that make a bad name for all the rest of us fuckin' slackers!! ;)

'cuz I'm nearly always ahead of the fuckin game, you slacker! :lol:

If you got your 'Monday' work done on 'Friday...then why the fuck did ya come in in the first place!!?? :lol: And fuckin' EARLY, to boot!!! :lol:

It's fuckin' employees like you that make a bad name for all the rest of us fuckin' slackers!! ;)

'cuz I'm nearly always ahead of the fuckin game, you slacker! :lol:

.............fuuuuckkk!!.......... :lol:

When you finish that fuckin Ark, MJ... don't give a ride to the fuckin cockroaches and the kind of fuckin spiders & bugs that jump. I hate them fuckers. Might wanna leave off the fuckin termites too.

:yikes: And the fuckin' snakes...................NO fuckin' snakes allowed. Slithery kind OR two legged snakes either. :lol:

"I want these muthafuckin' snakes off this muthafuckin' ark right muthafuckin' now!"

:yikes: And the fuckin' snakes...................NO fuckin' snakes allowed. Slithery kind OR two legged snakes either. :lol:

Maybe not take any sheep either, seeing as them fuckin snakes like to dress up 'n hide in their clothing sometimes :lol:

Good idea.......wool makes me fuckin' itch anyway. :lol: Like a baaaaaaaaaaaad fuckin' disease.....

'Snakes on an Ark' would be fuckin' awesome.

How fuckin' peculiar that there's all these fuckers with outages in their systems. As I said in another fuckin' thread, we just got online 10mins ago, at 11:45am. Luckily I'd only been here since 8:30am, but imagine I'd been a 4 o'clock fucker. That would have really fuckin' sucked.

'Snakes on an Ark' would be fuckin' awesome.

Fuck, is that the name of the sequel?

It will be when I'm fuckin' done with it.

No, no, NO... I got dibs on the fuckin' sequel and it's gonna be fuckin' "Ranch Tooth on a Fuckin' Plane," starring the creepy little creature from the fuckin' Wendy's commercials... see my "Snakes on a Plane" thread for the fuckin' scoop on that!!

No, no, NO... I got dibs on the fuckin' sequel and it's gonna be fuckin' "Ranch Tooth on a Fuckin' Plane," starring the creepy little creature from the fuckin' Wendy's commercials... see my "Snakes on a Plane" thread for the fuckin' scoop on that!!

Fucking hell! Sorry mate, I got confused! I was talking about the third installment of course. Sorry for the fuckin' mix-up mate. Proceed.

happy fuckin humpers, Pete. MJ's day looks like it's starting off with a fuckin bang.

Day three of our fuckin system problems.... up.... down..... up.... down... make up yer fuckin minds, people. I got fuckin work to do.

We had fucking system problems at my fucking work yesterday.

happy fuckin humpers, Pete. MJ's day looks like it's starting off with a fuckin bang.

Day three of our fuckin system problems.... up.... down..... up.... down... make up yer fuckin minds, people. I got fuckin work to do.

Our fuckin' system's been back since yesterday, they even fixed my fuckin' Dell after it managed to have some boot sector issues. Imagine that after trying to boot unsuccessfully about 1000 fuckin' times while the power was fucking on and fucking off.

My fuckin' Mac never stopped working. Thank God for small fuckin' favors...

Macs fucking rock. I miss my fucking Mac at work. I used to do all my fuckin' stuff on Macs but then we switched to PC-based programs... I must have had my entire CD collection loaded into the fucking iTunes on that Mac. Those were the fucking days.

Good fucking morning to everybody, by the fucking way.

Macs fucking rock. I miss my fucking Mac at work. I used to do all my fuckin' stuff on Macs but then we switched to PC-based programs... I must have had my entire CD collection loaded into the fucking iTunes on that Mac. Those were the fucking days.

Good fucking morning to everybody, by the fucking way.

Fuck man, my condolences. They tried to go that route on me several years back and I was like no FUCKIN' way bitches! :angry: Our fuckin' company's about 98% PC, in fact all of our Mac users have PC's as well for linking into the corporate T&E (not to be confused with fuckin' T&A <_< ) and email systems.

They're both good for what they are, depends what you're doing but for graphic arts, I wouldn't have it any other fuckin' way than a Mac. :banger:

Fuckin' side note: iTunes library currently at 4606 tunes on the Mac and 964 on the PC, I just share 'em out to each other and access it all through the PC which has the speakers hooked up (the Mac is a laptop).

I love fuckin' iTunes... :cheer:

I recieved the following fucking email from YouTube today....

YouTube

Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Recording Industry Association of America claiming that this material is infringing:

Bon Jovi - Runaway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94OSuLqx8A

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

© A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection ©(1)© or an agent of such person.

Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Email: copyright@youtube.com

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Copyright © 2006 YouTube, Inc.

Fuck them, I'm not trying to fucking rip anyone off, just doing what loads of other fuckers are doing and if anything promoting the fucking bands for free!!

Rant over...sorry

Fuckin'A, didn't we all have a feeling that fuckin' YouTube was gonna have to start pulling that kind of crap sooner or later? Fuck. There goes the fucking neighborhood...

Fuckin' RIAA bitches. Like anyone's saying "Fuck, now that I can see "Runaway" in all it's low res glory on YouTube, there's no need for me to actually buy the album."

Fuckin' morons... <_<

I recieved the following fucking email from YouTube today....

YouTube

Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Recording Industry Association of America claiming that this material is infringing:

Bon Jovi - Runaway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94OSuLqx8A

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

© A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection ©(1)© or an agent of such person.

Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints

YouTube, Inc.

PO Box 2053

San Mateo, CA 94401

Email: copyright@youtube.com

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,

YouTube, Inc.

Copyright © 2006 YouTube, Inc.

Fuck them, I'm not trying to fucking rip anyone off, just doing what loads of other fuckers are doing and if anything promoting the fucking bands for free!!

Rant over...sorry

Ever since You tube has become known, I have used it to find out what a new band or an old band that I missed out on sounds like. So it's really fu@#ing stupid for bands to claim copyright infringement, when all it is is free promotion.