• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined BJ's Warehouse recently adn they take a lovely picture there. Somehow it ends up looking like I have a this huge mountain man beard and moustache (I am clean shaven). It actually looks so much unlike me I'm afraid they'll turn me away one of these days... :anon:

My pic on my BJ's Warehouse card is the same way, hahaha.. fuzzy and indistinct. It looks like a mug shot that you see on the post office wall!

BJs Warehouse is a secret society... only the coolest (like Blue Charvel and myself) know the password... heh heh heh...

Don't I wish. :)

No sign of the storms that were said to be plaguing us mid week! Still no break in the weather hot hot hot!

Waiting for CD's in post....ermmm....I have a Homer Simpson sticker on my PC ....ermmm........might drink a beer later.

BJs Warehouse is a secret society... only the coolest (like Blue Charvel and myself) know the password... heh heh heh...

Don't I wish. :)

Everyone there is infinitely cool. :bananamac:

I go there mainly because my mother in law goes through condiments at an amazing rate. ;)

I go there mainly because my mother in law goes through condiments at an amazing rate. ;)

And I go there mainly because my son goes through chicken nuggets at an equally amazing rate!

And I go there mainly because my son goes through chicken nuggets at an equally amazing rate!

I got what seems like an amazing deal on one of those wooden outdoor playsets earlier this year too. Pain in the ass to put it together, but my daughter loves the damn thing... now if the weather would just cooperate maybe she could get out there to use it now and again... <_<

I got what seems like an amazing deal on one of those wooden outdoor playsets earlier this year too. Pain in the ass to put it together, but my daughter loves the damn thing... now if the weather would just cooperate maybe she could get out there to use it now and again... <_<

I am no longer allowed to go into the DVD department in BJs cuz I always come out with an armful of movies that just sit on the shelf that I never have time to watch...

I am no longer allowed to go into the DVD department in BJs cuz I always come out with an armful of movies that just sit on the shelf that I never have time to watch...

That is sad, I am not allowed to go to CD stores for much the same reason... :(

I just spent 1 1/2 hours rearranging magnets on the fridge ..... I think I liked it better before but its late and I think my friend is angry and wants me to leave his house for some reason .

It's raining finally.

I know "NOW" that Kiss dont apply thier makeup using White crayons and a Cigarette lighter .. If anyone else has a BETTER theory .. I can be contacted at Hermans Hospital in room 1219 .....

I know "NOW" that Kiss dont apply thier makeup using White crayons and a Cigarette lighter .. If anyone else has a BETTER theory .. I can be contacted at Hermans Hospital in room 1219 .....

:rofl2:

I get to clock out in 7 minutes. Unfortunately I'm on call all weekend so I'm stuck here at the hospital until Monday afternoon.

I just watched the Cardinals get their ass kicked by the Cubs. :doh:

Birds are no match for bears, even baby ones.

That's true considering that the birds wings are broke, so they can't fly away.

nature can be so cruel. :crying: