• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up from a nap.....and I'm seriously thinkin' on going back down... -_-

That's one hell of a nap :P

I just woke up from a nap.....and I'm seriously thinkin' on going back down... -_-

haha....yeah, I was gettin' some serious good dreamin' on.... :P

Not dreaming of...dare I say it...Danny!!!!

Not dreaming of...dare I say it...Danny!!!!

Who else would she dream of?

I ate chips at lunch. Hot, salty, fattening chips. Damn them for their delicious nature.

And MJ, if you're ever going to do that to me in your dreams again... please don't let it come up in conversation with my parents.

I was reading Richard Laymon's 'The Lake' at lunch, as I have been doing for a couple of weeks. I really enjoy it. It's due back at the library on the 6th but I'll be in Port Macquarie then. Do you think they'll fine me for that one day? I hope I finish it by then.

I was reading Richard Laymon's 'The Lake' at lunch, as I have been doing for a couple of weeks. I really enjoy it. It's due back at the library on the 6th but I'll be in Port Macquarie then. Do you think they'll fine me for that one day? I hope I finish it by then.

Geoff to say that I'm shocked would be an understatement, it's just that I had no idea that you could read.

Or is that one of those audio books that you listen to in the stereo with someone reading to you?

Yeah that's probably what it is. :whistle:

I haven't been to bed yet since finishing my 12 hr night time shift this morning at 7 am.....that means I've been awake for ......38 hours. So far no side effects ...Gaagghhhhhh Hector!

What rolls down stairs

Alone or in pairs

And over your neighbor's dog?

What's great for a snack

And fits on your back?

It's log, Log, LOG!

LOG, LOG, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood

LOG, LOG, it's better than bad, it's GOOD!

What rolls down stairs

Alone or in pairs

What's great for a snack

And fits on your back?

It's log, Log, LOG!

Ren and Stimpy...great, I used to have a T-Shirt with Log on it and the song or something like it on the back. I lent it an old girlfriend and never saw it again....or my Swervedriver "Never Lose That Feeling" shirt.....fuck I miss em!

What rolls down stairs

Alone or in pairs

What's great for a snack

And fits on your back?

It's log, Log, LOG!

Ren and Stimpy...great, I used to have a T-Shirt with Log on it and the song or something like it on the back. I lent it an old girlfriend and never saw it again....or my Swervedriver "Never Lose That Feeling" shirt.....fuck I miss em!

Ren & Stimpy ruled... back when the show was hot I was working at K-Mart part time in the toy department, and one day while cleaning out the stockroom I found a piece of some kind of "Pooh's Treehouse" play set or whatever that was a plastic log. So I stuck it on top of my cash register and put a sign on it that said "That's right, it's LOG! ALL KIDS LOVE LOG!" but the managers made me take it down... they didn't get the reference...

What rolls down stairs

Alone or in pairs

What's great for a snack

And fits on your back?

It's log, Log, LOG!

Ren & Stimpy ruled... back when the show was hot I was working at K-Mart part time in the toy department, and one day while cleaning out the stockroom I found a piece of some kind of "Pooh's Treehouse" play set or whatever that was a plastic log. So I stuck it on top of my cash register and put a sign on it that said "That's right, it's LOG! ALL KIDS LOVE LOG!" but the managers made me take it down... they didn't get the reference...

As well as being awesomely sexy, my wife is also quite awesome too, and she got me all the Ren and Stimpy episodes on DVD for Christmas. This is one of my all-time fave shows, and my fave cartoon ever. I love it! 'Stimpington, be a good lad and... pass the salt.'

Geoff to say that I'm shocked would be an understatement, it's just that I had no idea that you could read.

Or is that one of those audio books that you listen to in the stereo with someone reading to you?

Yeah that's probably what it is. :whistle:

I actually walk down to the park, announce myself and the women flock to me. I pick the one I like best and I ask her to read the novel to me. I offer her the cure for breast cancer, she drinks the medicine and then I sit back and enjoy her sexy voice as she reads to me the words I wish I could read myself.

I really should get them on DVD .......... I taped them all (except 1 episode Road Apples) from TV years and years ago....I should plump for the box sets.

I also love The Adventures of Pete and Pete (or is that Rick and Rick), but it doesn't look as if the final 3rd series is gonna be released on DVD as it was cancelled after being listed for future DVD release.

Sock Cookers!!!!!

I'm steaming some vegies.

Wow freaky. I am vegin' on a steamer.

Did you just call Lisa freaky?

I'm steaming some vegies.

Wow freaky. I am vegin' on a steamer.

Did you just call Lisa freaky?

Hold on. Survey says XXX. Sorry no.

Did that just give the Retard family a chance to steal?

I just took the dog on a walk.

I did that yesterday though it was more like a run. At the end I was panting like crazy and she was sweating like a fiend. Good fun and exercise though. Damn she's cute. And I think she thinks I'm cute too. I hope.

I just took the dog on a walk.

I did that yesterday though it was more like a run. At the end I was panting like crazy and she was sweating like a fiend. Good fun and exercise though. Damn she's cute. And I think she thinks I'm cute too. I hope.

Didn't you just get married Geoff?? I bet your wife sleeps on the couch :P