• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching Brother Bear 2 (again...), but I'm cool with it. Normally I'd be at work, but thanks to the weather I'm staying home with my daughter instead. :)

Gotta love this wacky weather eh Pete? I TRIED to go to work this AM, I got about a block away from my house and I couldn't get up a hill in my Jeep (even in 4 wheel Drive!) ... so I had to go back down ... IN REVERSE... did a nice little 360-degree slip and slide when I got back to the bottom, decided that was enough for me... so the whole family unit is home today chillin' and watchin' bad TV. :banana: Thanks, Mother Nature!!

I'm watching Brother Bear 2 (again...), but I'm cool with it. Normally I'd be at work, but thanks to the weather I'm staying home with my daughter instead. :)

Gotta love this wacky weather eh Pete? I TRIED to go to work this AM, I got about a block away from my house and I couldn't get up a hill in my Jeep (even in 4 wheel Drive!) ... so I had to go back down ... IN REVERSE... did a nice little 360-degree slip and slide when I got back to the bottom, decided that was enough for me... so the whole family unit is home today chillin' and watchin' bad TV. :banana: Thanks, Mother Nature!!

I backed the Beemer out of the garage, and after several minutes of spinning, I was able (just barely) to get it back in... gotta love rear wheel drive, ya just gotta... <_<

I do like staying home occasionally though! B)

Wow, the snow prevents you guys from going to work??!! Can I have some too? Seriously, though, I saw a report on the news the other day of the snow you guys are getting over there in the US and it looked unbelievable... like 10 foot walls of snow in front of front doors and piled up on the roof. Hope y'all are okay and not getting blocked in or anything. Seriously, if anyone wants to stay in my garage for your winter I'm cool with that.

I've just been playing Mechwarrior 4 and completed it at veteran level...now I'm gonna retry it on Elite level!!! Woweee!! (Note to self...get out more!)

Self: Get out more...

They can shut down offices, playrounds, schools and zoos... but they will never shut down my heart.

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN:

Due to the horrible weather in the United States, Geoff's Heart has been shut down.

False. My heart is still open. Come take a seat and browse the shelves.

I've just been up to Oswaldtwistle....bought:-

A wooden flute for "the boy"

Some incense for me n Wendy

A ball that lights up all different colours when you bounce it for "the boy"

A sticker for the rear window of the car showing a stylized sun face for me.

A cake baking tray for Wendy (and the oven)

A book of bedtime stories for "the boy"

We had stuff to eat in the restaurant too.

They had some owls, hawks and falcons on display so you could have you're picture taken with them if you wanted.

It rained all the time we were up there.

I like to live life to the full! <_<

I've just been up to Oswaldtwistle....bought:-

A wooden flute for "the boy"

Some incense for me n Wendy

A ball that lights up all different colours when you bounce it for "the boy"

A sticker for the rear window of the car showing a stylized sun face for me.

A cake baking tray for Wendy (and the oven)

A book of bedtime stories for "the boy"

We had stuff to eat in the restaurant too.

They had some owls, hawks and falcons on display so you could have you're picture taken with them if you wanted.

It rained all the time we were up there.

I like to live life to the full! <_<

Wondered where the Fuck you were - I rang earlier - oops wrong thread!!! :P

They can shut down offices, playrounds, schools and zoos... but they will never shut down my heart.

BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN:

Due to the horrible weather in the United States, Geoff's Heart has been shut down.

False. My heart is still open. Come take a seat and browse the shelves.

Will there be any sales later today?

One of my company's other offices has been without water all day due to a water main break somewhere in the neighborhood. We just heard that they've stationed Porta-Potties outside the building so the employees can, er, relieve themselves. I am suddenly very glad that I got transferred to THIS office about a year ago!

I just got done doing the dishes that I had put off from doing last night.

Shame on you!!!

I just got done eating.

eat myself

Just Jason is weird. And Geoff is very sexy.

I'll have to agree with you Chad, he is weird. :whistle: And Geoff sure is sexy.

There. Problem solved.

Thanks guys.

eat myself

Just Jason is weird. And Geoff is very sexy.

I'll have to agree with you Chad, he is weird. :whistle: And Geoff sure is sexy.

There. Problem solved.

Thanks guys. Chad is the brains behind the operation.

No problem.