The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Just rode 36 km.... now sitting around in undies.

Explain.

No need. Everyone know Matt's a bit :screwy::homer:

No, I wanna know if he drove 36 km only to realize he wasn't wearing pants, or did he drive home and is now lounging in his knickers?

Rode, dude. The dude's a prince on the mountain bike. He rides around nude as I understand it, but covers up with underpants when he gets home.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain.

No, I wanna know if he drove 36 km only to realize he wasn't wearing pants, or did he drive home and is now lounging in his knickers?

Rode, dude. The dude's a prince on the mountain bike. He rides around nude as I understand it, but covers up with underpants when he gets home.

There is nothing to explain. Im now at work. Wearing pants. Life now sucks.

Explain.

As long as you don't want photos... :eek:

• My Little Pony

Explain.

There is nothing to explain. Im now at work. Wearing pants. Life now sucks.

Well, get naked and spice it up! Honestly, I don't understand how such a notion escapes you.

Buying a new t.v. !!!!

I'm jealous, we need one.

DON'T use Curry's !!!!!!!

Cheers for the tip, but we won't be using anyone until Mr Cameron and his little puppet stop shafting us!

Buying a new t.v. !!!!

I'm jealous, we need one.

DON'T use Curry's !!!!!!!

Cheers for the tip, but we won't be using anyone until Mr Cameron and his little puppet stop shafting us!

Curry's are them in disguise mate !!!!!

Metalmetalmetalmetalmetal gaaarrgggghhhhhjhhh!!!!! Yaarrreggghhhhhh!!!!! Yarbywoooooooo!!!! Ayooooooop!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Gesundheit!

I...I .... I don't know what came over me???!!?!???^?%?%??? One second I was listening to Roxette and then all went blank.

I woke up with my head and arms lined up on a pentagram...that someone had scrawled on the floor using cheese string.

As my head cleared I loooked around and saw all these people dressed in Abba clothes, each with a headdress made of the album sleeve of Arrival. I was semi conscious when the blonde chick out of the band started making advances on me .... with sexual overtones...I was willing and even complient but then the beard when she kissed me tickled...and it was then I realised it was the brunette....or was it Benny.......that's when it all got confusing and I questioned my sexuality. But going to google and typing "big knockers tubes"...re-affirmed that my toast was buttered on the right side after all. Phew what a relief..you ladies rule xxx

Metalmetalmetalmetalmetal gaaarrgggghhhhhjhhh!!!!! Yaarrreggghhhhhh!!!!! Yarbywoooooooo!!!! Ayooooooop!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Gesundheit!

I...I .... I don't know what came over me???!!?!???^?%?%??? One second I was listening to Roxette and then all went blank.

I woke up with my head and arms lined up on a pentagram...that someone had scrawled on the floor using cheese string.

As my head cleared I loooked around and saw all these people dressed in Abba clothes, each with a headdress made of the album sleeve of Arrival. I was semi conscious when the blonde chick out of the band started making advances on me .... with sexual overtones...I was willing and even complient but then the beard when she kissed me tickled...and it was then I realised it was the brunette....or was it Benny.......that's when it all got confusing and I questioned my sexuality. But going to google and typing "big knockers tubes"...re-affirmed that my toast was buttered on the right side after all. Phew what a relief..you ladies rule xxx

Ssssshhh...settle down...take it easy...don't do so much thinking...just relaaaaax...good boy Nick... :aw: