What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

ZION - S/T

My 2nd spin & I'm not sure how many more there'll be. The worst production on a Frontiers release ever (& dont forget they've released stuff like VERTIGO 2, TOMMY FUNDERBURK, PERFECT WORLD, etc).

:lol: I would have bet my asscrack you'd hate this production, Tim (2). I have to admit even I find the production average here, and the formula is definately very similar, even though there are actual Alias left-overs here... but I have to admit, like Perfect World and Vertigo 2, From the Inside, Shadows Fade etc... I f*cking love this disc. I guess it's hungry fools like me who lap this stuff up that keep it going. :)

Spinning:

Lovex - Divine Insanity ; very, very average/uninterested vocals but a good Brother Firetribe-like disc.

Agentz - Stick to your guns ; pretty cool.

Vagabond 'A Huge Fan Of Life'

Vagabond s/t

Cosmo :: Alien..Well,after continued plays,I'll admit it's growing on me gradually.However,if you're expecting Boston or Orion The Hunter,(as Jez warned me) you may be a tad disappointed,save for Helicoptors and the title track and maybe one or two others.It's the usual Frontiers-type production,and it seems very cluttered,as in,they're filling every break with as much rhythm guitar as possible.Also it seems the bass-playing was recorded in another studio,after being told to play as quietly as possible.As I said it may well grow on me,but I'll be interested to know what others think.....

Wednesday 13 - TRANSYLVANIA 90210

Wednesday 13 - TRANSYLVANIA 90210

You like? I found it just kinda okay, but nothing that really blew me away. I heard the second one is much better.

I like 'em both, I've only had this one for a day (got it in the mail yesterday from Lala) but so far it sounds pretty good. Now that the Misfits have become a self parody (witness the mostly awful PROJECT 1950), Wednesday 13 has proved to be a pretty good substitute for me ;)

Heavy Metal mood :

Judas Priest 'Defenders of the Faith'

Zion's Abyss 'T.A.L.E.S' (great indie from Canada - tape transfert)

Crimson Glory s/t

The new Lynam!! Damn, is THIS album great!!

Skillet ~ Comatose "Yours To Hold"

:o OMG......this is GREAT stuff!!!! Vox are a cross of Harry Hess, Josh Todd and Austin Winkler (Hinder)

Awesome tuneage!!!

Misfits - PROJECT 1950 (which will probably go back on my Lala trade list as fast as it came off of there... god-awful)

Heaven's Edge - S/T

Kix - COOL KIDS

E-Z-O - S/T

Final Frontier - Freelight

One of the few Very strong AOR releases this year - Excellent

Cinema Face - Cinema Face

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Spock's Beard - Spock's Beard

Saga - Behaviour