What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Shotgun Messiah - SECOND COMING

HOUSE OF LORDS - World Upside Down

Still loving this masterpiece...

Blue Tears - The innocent Ones

Shewwwwwww.........Hannah finally gone.........headphones on.......crankin' some

LA GUNS ~ Hollywood Vampires

Keen Hue (Thanks MJ!!!) - some cool tracks here. 'Tell no tales' especially, so far. And BTW, the artwork is hands down the best ever.

:lol: Thought you'd like that inner cover.... ;) I made the mistake of leaving the case open here....and Bubba was like :o whoa.......

I'm soooooooo gonna have trouble with this boy...... :blink:

I left it open here too. Did he lick it? I did. :anon:

To keep this thread on track:

Goo Goo Dolls - 'Let love in' ; Love it. Track 6 is the first one where "the other guy" sings! He only sings on 2 songs I think and the rest are all John :wub: Reznick. Very good disc, and even "the other guy"s first song is very good.

Urgent - 'Thinking out loud' ; some great tracks here!!!

Andersen - Laine - Readman ~ III

AWESOME stuff........really good, imo!!! :D

Really??? I thought the music was so so....the vocals are what you would expect from the names. This may be a bit of a grower. Not too impressed after two spins. I will spin it again as the second was better than the first... <_<

Spinnin' Survivor~Reach

Too many slow tunes on this one.... :angry:

Cleavage - The Demo

First listen, better than I expected, actually it's not bad at all. :)

Very good album Pete! I listen to it all the time!

Really??? I thought the music was so so....the vocals are what you would expect from the names. This may be a bit of a grower. Not too impressed after two spins. I will spin it again as the second was better than the first... <_<

Yeah.....really. I love both Laine and Readman. Didn't really know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised with it..... Played it three times through tonight.....

Spinnin' now.....

Frontline ~ Circles Like it.......don't love it.......but really like the song "Say What You Have To Say".

Yeah.....really.

Cool!!! I will say I don't hate it. I actually think it will grow on me like those damn back hairs... :taz::lol:

I just turned off Urgent - 'Cast the first stone' because it was boring the shit out of me. Just put on Andersen-Laine-Readmen now and will see how much of that I get through before my bro arrives (at the rate I'm going, having skipped through the first 2 I should hear the whole thing :)).

I also haven't really got into this one. I hate the swirly keys and IMO the first song is just horrible... as is the next one. :( I love Laine and Readman, but not sure their vocals are best suited to this type of music. I do dearly love the 3rd track though. :) Will see what I think overall.

Frontline ended here. Over all......it was ok. Might be a grower.....who knows. Might be the mood......who knows.

Now spinnin' DEFAULT ~ One Thing Remains............still looooove the song "Count On Me" :)

THIN LIZZY "Thunder & Lightning"

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Stadium Arcadium

Never been a huge Chili Peppers fan,I always liked a few of there songs but this is fantastic...much more melodic than I have heard them in the past with some great guitar solo's and yes that great bass line is still there....really....really diggin' this....... :drink::drink:

Prog' mood today with :

IQ 'Nomzamo'

IQ 'Ever'

JADIS 'Photoplay'

PALLAS 'The Sentinel'

Red Hot Chili Peppers-Stadium Arcadium

Never been a huge Chili Peppers fan,I always liked a few of there songs but this is fantastic...much more melodic than I have heard them in the past with some great guitar solo's and yes that great bass line is still there....really....really diggin' this....... :drink::drink:

good to hear that someone likes this one... going to be picking it up next week.

Push - Shaken, not Stirred