What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

at home it was ; Junkyard / tried n true

in the truck is was ; Pleezer / Pleezer

Foxx / The Grande Finale

Machine Head / thru the ashes of empire

Joker / Extacy

I'm trying to get in the slowed down, go to bed mode, so there's a little Sarah Brightman - Eden in right now. Real mellow. Great stuff!

Got...

Helix - Deep Cuts

Y&T - Ten

Johnny Lima - Made in California

going at work this morning! :banger:

:D Just got a phone call that's making me smile from ear to ear........so today it's ALL about American Angel!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

S/T first

EP 92 next

Archives for the REST of the day!!!! :D:lol::D:lol::D

:D Just got a phone call that's making me smile from ear to ear........so today it's ALL about American Angel!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

S/T first

EP 92 next

Archives for the REST of the day!!!! :D:lol::D:lol::D

So you must've got that call from Gene Simmons...right? :lol:

S/T first

EP 92 next

Archives for the REST of the day!!!!  :D:lol::D:lol::D

So you must've got that call from Gene Simmons...right? :lol:

Ewwwwwww NO.........I have Caller ID :P:lol:

I know I'm going to take the heat for this one, but I was showing of The Darkness - Permission To Land to a buddy. It still pretty much sucked ass, but the music is good and there a couple of songs where Justin Hawkins' vocals aren't EXTREMELY horrible. (Won't listen to it for a LONG time, if ever again, though.)

Listening to my buddy's band, The Truth, again. I can't wait to head out to Pittsburgh and see him again. These tunes remind me of the concert I where I first heard the music and how we became friends. One of my favorite discs!

While "dueling" with SHK in the Song Game, I'm listening to a mix of wrestling songs: The Game (Motorhead), Raw Theme (Union Underground), Walk (Pantera), Never Gonna Stop Me (Rob Zombie), American Bad Ass (Kid Rock), All The Things She Said (TATU), Obsession (Animotion), Rocket (Def Leppard), Beautiful People (Marilyn Manson), The Zoo (Scorpions), and Rollin' (Limp Bizkit). (Just kidding on that last one! I'll gladly admit to having Barry Manilow in my collection, but wouldn't catch me dead with LB.)

Picked up this D.A.D "Riskin' It All" yesterday,so I'm going to give that a spin now :drink:

I wasn't a big fan of that one at first but it really grew on me and now it's one of my favs.

Listening to Warrant--D.R.F.S.R. (yeah thats right...I'll admit it!! :omg: )

Tonight I went the nu-metal route with PILLAR's excellent "Fireproof" album. (Put the guns down, folks...bullets just bounce off the big "S" emblazoned on my chest.) :bigboom:

Keep the faith.

Mark

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! :o SAGE!!!! :o

Right now it's "Love 'N' Lust" .............LOVE "Back Against The Wall"!!! :banger:

Happy camper here today!!! :lol::D:lol:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! :o SAGE!!!! :o

Right now it's "Love 'N' Lust" .............LOVE "Back Against The Wall"!!! :banger:

Happy camper here today!!! :lol::D:lol:

MJ, had me so excited about her getting the Sage cd's I had to pop mine in for a listen, now it is Dream Theater ~ Falling Into Infinity :banger:

Richard Marx - Rush Street

I remember being on campus when the Hazard hit big. When we went to Little Jimmy's (remember JLPRocks?) to eat after classes, they played VH1. The real heavy videos in rotation during my first year there were Hazard - Richard Marx, Let's Get Rocked - Def Leppard, and Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams.

Just put in Twenty 4 seven-"Destination Everywhere"...Great Cd :drink:

Damn straight! LOVE Twenty 4 Seven! :banger:

Just put in Twenty 4 seven-"Destination Everywhere"...Great Cd  :drink:

Twenty 4 Seven.........where have I heard of them before??? Who / What ??? :blink:

Just put in Twenty 4 seven-"Destination Everywhere"...Great Cd  :drink:

Twenty 4 Seven.........where have I heard of them before??? Who / What ??? :blink:

Hey Bubbasmama..This band has John Corabi and Bobby Blotzer in the band .It is basically a side project of John's .Great Cd :headbanger: