What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Girl - Live At The Greyhound/ Paris Theatre + Mixes

Gerry Laffy - Just A Little Blurred

Comedy of Errors - Fanfare & Fantasy

Megadeth - So Far, So Good... So What!

My favourite Megadeth album ...

Freak! :rolleyes:

(It is a good album, with a few great tunes, but it is to 'Rust In Peace' as Blaze Bayley is to Bruce Dickinson.)

:lol:

Oh, shush! As much as I like 'Rust In Peace', 'So Far ...' has the edge for me ... not a bad track on there (I even like their version of 'Anarchy In The UK') ... I bought it on vinyl on the day it was released :)

A bit underrated album, isn't it? A love this one too btw, it has some really dark atmosphere, and 'In My Darkest Hour' is my favourte love song. :)

I think it's unfairly over-shadowed by 'Rust ...' ... it's got some of (IMO) Megadeth's best songs on it ... Liar, Hook In Mouth, In My Darkest Hour ... damn, the whole thing is just fantastic! :)

A bit underrated album, isn't it? A love this one too btw, it has some really dark atmosphere, and 'In My Darkest Hour' is my favourte love song. :)

I think it's unfairly over-shadowed by 'Rust ...' ... it's got some of (IMO) Megadeth's best songs on it ... Liar, Hook In Mouth, In My Darkest Hour ... damn, the whole thing is just fantastic! :)

...and this is where I massively disagree. 'Liar', 'In My Darkest Hour' and 'Mary Jane' are great songs imo. 'Hook In Mouth' is good. The rest, though, I can take or leave. Average stuff that pales in comparison to 'Peace Sells' and 'Rust In Peace'. Every song on RIP is absolutely killer imo; one of the damn-near perfect albums ever made. Agree to disagree, etc etc etc.

I am about to buy a copy of SFSGSW though ... it is a glaring omission in my CD shelves.

...and this is where I massively disagree. 'Liar', 'In My Darkest Hour' and 'Mary Jane' are great songs imo. 'Hook In Mouth' is good. The rest, though, I can take or leave. Average stuff that pales in comparison to 'Peace Sells' and 'Rust In Peace'. Every song on RIP is absolutely killer imo; one of the damn-near perfect albums ever made. Agree to disagree, etc etc etc.

I am about to buy a copy of SFSGSW though ... it is a glaring omission in my CD shelves.

Back in the mists of time, when the Golden Disc was still a decent record shop (and not just a home for second hand copies of shite R&B CDs), I used to buy a LOT of singles ... one of which was Megadeth's 'Anarchy In The UK' ... this was in the good old days, when the staff would play records for you if you asked nicely. They obligingly played the single, as well as the two tracks on the 12" B-Side ('502' and 'Liar') ... if memory serves me correctly, the shop cleared :)

Back in the mists of time, when the Golden Disc was still a decent record shop (and not just a home for second hand copies of shite R&B CDs), I used to buy a LOT of singles ... one of which was Megadeth's 'Anarchy In The UK' ... this was in the good old days, when the staff would play records for you if you asked nicely. They obligingly played the single, as well as the two tracks on the 12" B-Side ('502' and 'Liar') ... if memory serves me correctly, the shop cleared :)

Presumably they were all off to HMV to pick up the album. :whistle:

In preparation for thursday night :)

Thunder-Backstreet Symphony

Whitesnake-Forevermore

Journey-Revelations(disc2 rerecordings)

Warrior Soul - Last Decade Dead Century

Trouble - Plastic Green Head

Testament - Souls of Black, Low

X-Sinner - Get It

White Zombie - La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol. I

Zion - Thunder From the Mountain

Warrant - Born Again