What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

SHY - S/T

GRAND ILLUSION - Prince of Paupers

Really like both these, but they both have utterly amazing opening tracks and then never get close to that standard again...

By Jesus do I disagree with you on the Shy album. First track is a monster, with a riff that chews your balls off and leaves you begging the question, who the f*ck is this band and where'd the Shy CD I meant to put in my CD player go?

But aside from getting the CD off to a great start, it's nowhere near the standout for me personally. 'Over you' is on a one way track to being my single favourite song of the year - add on top of that 'Ran out of time,' 'Breathe' and 'Only the night' and you're looking at the 5th best song on the CD. ;)

SHY - S/T

Really like both these, but they both have utterly amazing opening tracks and then never get close to that standard again...

By Jesus do I disagree with you on the Shy album. First track is a monster, with a riff that chews your balls off and leaves you begging the question, who the f*ck is this band and where'd the Shy CD I meant to put in my CD player go?

But aside from getting the CD off to a great start, it's nowhere near the standout for me personally. 'Over you' is on a one way track to being my single favourite song of the year - add on top of that 'Ran out of time,' 'Breathe' and 'Only the night' and you're looking at the 5th best song on the CD. ;)

yeah 5th best at least, if not lower lol!!

Same with Grand Illusion...there were a few better tracks later on IMO, although overall the GL is nowhere near as good as the Shy album IMO.

The Magnificent - S/T

Chris Ousey - Rhyme And Reason

Mecca - Undeniable

3 gooduns there mate....impressed with all three, although the Mecca and CO will need plenty more spins to sink in - a lot going on there on those albums, but mighty impressive.

The Magnificent - S/T

Mecca - Undeniable

3 gooduns there mate....impressed with all three, although the Mecca and CO will need plenty more spins to sink in - a lot going on there on those albums, but mighty impressive.

Which is what I am doing today ;)

Mecca - Undeniable

Houston - Relaunch

Chris Antblad - Century

SHY - S/T

yeah 5th best at least, if not lower lol!!

Same with Grand Illusion...there were a few better tracks later on IMO, although overall the GL is nowhere near as good as the Shy album IMO.

I like both albums about the same to be honest, in fact they both sound quite similar (apart from the godawful production on the SHY disc).

CROSSFADE - Secret Love

Classy westcoast with Goran Edman on vocs...

CROSSFADE - Secret Love

Classy westcoast with Goran Edman on vocs...

Been a long time coming has the 2nd one. I shall definitly be investing. :headbanger:

Jag Panzer - Decade of the Nail Spiked Bat

King Kobra - S/T

Testament - Signs of Chaos

LA Guns - Holywood Vampires

Airbourne - No Guts No Glory

Wig Wam - Hard To Be A Rock N Roller

Wig Wam - Wig Wamania

Wig Wam - Non Stop Rock N Roll

Kiss - Psycho Circus CD Single

Black Sabbath - Born Again

Black Sabbath (Featuring Tony Iommi) - Seventh Star

Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol