What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

FIONA - Squeeze

Great album - heard one of her new tracks on ARFM over the weekend. Sounded really good - much more rocky than the Robin Beck release. Could be a goodun.

np

Shy - s/t(gets better with every spin!)

Seb Back - Kicking and Screaming

Asking Alexandria - 'Reckless & Relentless' ; man, what do you do with a song like 'A lesson never learned?' One of the best choruses of the entire 2011, wrapped up in silly modern growling heavy/death metal. Man, what a simply stunning chorus, though. Gives me chills.

Asking Alexandria - 'Reckless & Relentless' ; man, what do you do with a song like 'A lesson never learned?' One of the best choruses of the entire 2011, wrapped up in silly modern growling heavy/death metal. Man, what a simply stunning chorus, though. Gives me chills.

You crazy fool. It's the heavy verses/poppy choruses that makes this so interesting. "Breathless" is my fave chorus, and "Someone Somewhere" is just AOR. Stunning band, though they are dogshit live.

Three utterly awesome discs...

FARCRY - Optimism

MACHINE HEAD - Unto the Locust

MASTODON - The Hunter

For the second time..........

Andreas Novak - Novakation

Yeah I like that too....very good easy listening disc. 'Yesterdays Rain' pales against the First Signal version tho :-(