What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

NURAL - Entitlement

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - S/T

WHITESNAKE - Slip of the Tongue (20th anniversary edition)

Thomas Helmig - Stupid Man

Steel Panther - 'Feel the steel' (about 80 times over)

Negative - 'War of love'

Nural - 'Entitlement'

Sadly, nothing's stacking up to the Steel Panther anymore. I just want everything to be as bold and brash!

WHITESNAKE - Slip of the Tongue (20th anniversary package)

Interesting liner notes from Coverdale on this one. Even to this day he doesn't feel this is a great disc, nor a proper Whitesnake album (without a bluesy guitar player). Am guessing there were ego clashes with Vai - as this is an incredible album IMO.

WHITESNAKE - Slip of the Tongue (20th anniversary package)

Interesting liner notes from Coverdale on this one. Even to this day he doesn't feel this is a great disc, nor a proper Whitesnake album (without a bluesy guitar player). Am guessing there were ego clashes with Vai - as this is an incredible album IMO.

The 'Slide It In' Anniversary disc is excellent aswell mate - You getting it?

Emigrate - S/T

UFO - The Visitor

Joe Satriani - S/T

Genesis - Wind and Wuthering ... ah an old friend on I finally got around to buying on CD

Brilliant disc mate and one of my fave Genesis Albums. :tumbsup:

Genesis - Wind and Wuthering ... ah an old friend on I finally got around to buying on CD

Brilliant disc mate and one of my fave Genesis Albums. :tumbsup:

A veritable overlooked gem !

Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes - Live at the Greek

Fucking awesome disc, been meaning to pick it up for quite some time. :bowdown:

I've always heard that one was great but I've never gotten around to picking it up.

Freakshow-s/t

I've always heard that one was great but I've never gotten around to picking it up.

Freakshow-s/t

I've got to get that Freakshow I think... is it worth it?

Just finished listening to the first disc of the JP & BC CD... well worth it, if you like Led Zep and the Black Crowes it's absolutely awesome. Not only is the sound great and the playing on target, but the song selection is just awesome IMO.

Freakshow-s/t

Just finished listening to the first disc of the JP & BC CD... well worth it, if you like Led Zep and the Black Crowes it's absolutely awesome. Not only is the sound great and the playing on target, but the song selection is just awesome IMO.

Yes the Freakshow rocks. :headbanger:

I've almost bought that Page/Crowes disc many times in the past when I'd see it in record stores(do you remember those places?) but then I just kind of forgot about it. Plus the last Crowes studio disc I bought was 'Lions' and I was kind of dissapointed by it so I haven't bought anything from them since then.

Freakshow-s/t

I've almost bought that Page/Crowes disc many times in the past when I'd see it in record stores(do you remember those places?) but then I just kind of forgot about it. Plus the last Crowes studio disc I bought was 'Lions' and I was kind of dissapointed by it so I haven't bought anything from them since then.

Lions = disappointment for sure, one of their weakest by far. You can get it for less than $10 here: http://www.amazon.com/Live-Greek-Jimmy-Bla...9382&sr=8-2 maybe cheaper elsewhere. Not a bad deal for two discs of all out rock'n'roll Zeppelin style. B)

Freakshow-s/t

Lions = disappointment for sure, one of their weakest by far. You can get it for less than $10 here: http://www.amazon.com/Live-Greek-Jimmy-Bla...9382&sr=8-2 maybe cheaper elsewhere. Not a bad deal for two discs of all out rock'n'roll Zeppelin style. B)

I'll have to think about it since I do have a $25 Amazon reward certificate sitting right next to me but I do need to pick up the new Maiden DVD first though and I was wanting the new Tim Owens disc.