What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Neverland - S/T

What's your opinion on that one?

I got rid of that one not too long ago... just trying to think if it was Mike I sent it to. If so, I want to laugh at Jez for having a part of me in his house.

You mean besides the naked photos? :whistle:

I thought it smelt kinda funny!!

Never heard it until today and I am loving it - Great stuff.

Neverland - S/T

I got rid of that one not too long ago... just trying to think if it was Mike I sent it to. If so, I want to laugh at Jez for having a part of me in his house.

Jez told you about those? I promised to keep quiet, but oh well, I guess the cat (shaped like a penis) is out of the bag.

King Kobra - 'Thrill of a lifetime' ; great disc, but how bad is the title track. :lol:

Neverland - S/T

Jez told you about those? I promised to keep quiet, but oh well, I guess the cat (shaped like a penis) is out of the bag.

King Kobra - 'Thrill of a lifetime' ; great disc, but how bad is the title track. :lol:

What about the rap song "Home Street Home"? :puke:

Neverland - S/T

What about the rap song "Home Street Home"? :puke:

Not up to that one yet, but I do recall that being particularly horrid.

Neverland - S/T

That KK Is great until track 7, then it goes badly wrong - How shite is 'Home Sweet Home'

Love the 'Freaky' comments on the main page for this one - oh the memories. Kick his ass Pete :D

Neverland - S/T

That KK Is great until track 7, then it goes badly wrong - How shite is 'Home Sweet Home'

Love the 'Freaky' comments on the main page for this one - oh the memories. Kick his ass Pete :D

:lol: That was a great read. AOR Freaky is truly the biggest f*cking twat ever. I was actually pretty hard on the disc... hope the second half isn't as bad as I must have thought it was. Haha. Oh well, still some good stuff on it.

Thunder - They Think It's All Over... ...It Is Now

Thunder - Shooting At The Sun

Hands On The Wheel - S/T

KREATOR - Hordes of Chaos

They sound more & more like early Slayer with every album...

King's X - FAITH HOPE LOVE BY KING'S X

Hell N Diesel - PASSION FOR POWER

Bad Biscut - THE AMERICAN DREAM?

Iris - Awakening and Disconnect

:drink: Jim

Again......Dark and moody early-80's type synth-pop that brings back memories of The Blockers pub in Luton,where this "avant-garde" form of synth mood music was held in high regard.

Then it was off to the Mad Hatters nightclub.An unusual place,with 3 floors.....

Basement - Disco,soul and Jazz-Funk and trying to pull the ladies

Ground - Chart stuff and idle chit-chat.

Top - Now we're talking..Synthy stuff,Alternative,New Wave,little bit of rock and then the dj's and crowds faves....Sisters Of Mercy,Early Cult,,The Mission,U2 etc.

If you didn't mind smashed pint glasses,puke everywhere,nutters on the dancefloor doing some kind of primitive mosh,ciggie burns on your clothes and then trying to get down the stairs..It was a great fookin' night !

Naked Eyes - The Complete

:drink: Jim.

This duo always make me drift back to the halcyon days of Luton in the early 80's.They were one half of the band "Graduate",the other half being the less successful "Tears For Fears" :whistle:

The single "Always Something There To Remind Me" being huge in the pubs/clubs there.Aaaaah memories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can possibly tell,rock clubs didn't exist in Luton,and still don't........ :crying::crying::crying:

You just don't know how much I would have loved to have been around England back in the day!!!

Iris - Awakening and Disconnect

:drink: Jim

Again......Dark and moody early-80's type synth-pop that brings back memories of The Blockers pub in Luton,where this "avant-garde" form of synth mood music was held in high regard.

Then it was off to the Mad Hatters nightclub.An unusual place,with 3 floors.....

Basement - Disco,soul and Jazz-Funk and trying to pull the ladies

Ground - Chart stuff and idle chit-chat.

Top - Now we're talking..Synthy stuff,Alternative,New Wave,little bit of rock and then the dj's and crowds faves....Sisters Of Mercy,Early Cult,,The Mission,U2 etc.

If you didn't mind smashed pint glasses,puke everywhere,nutters on the dancefloor doing some kind of primitive mosh,ciggie burns on your clothes and then trying to get down the stairs..It was a great fookin' night !

Again....sounds like a place I would have wanted to be Wot!!! Love the stories from 'back in the day'!! I can live vicariously through your experiences from then!!! THANKS!!

The Cult - CEREMONY

Saxon - WHEELS OF STEEL

X-Sinner - GET IT

Ramones - ALL THE STUFF (AND MORE) VOL. I

Megadeth - SO FAR... SO GOOD...SO WHAT!