What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Helstar - THE KING OF HELL

Saxon - INTO THE LABYRINTH

Naked Eyes - The Complete

:drink: Jim.

This duo always make me drift back to the halcyon days of Luton in the early 80's.They were one half of the band "Graduate",the other half being the less successful "Tears For Fears" :whistle:

The single "Always Something There To Remind Me" being huge in the pubs/clubs there.Aaaaah memories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can possibly tell,rock clubs didn't exist in Luton,and still don't........ :crying::crying::crying:

Again.....

This duo always make me drift back to the halcyon days of Luton in the early 80's.They were one half of the band "Graduate",the other half being the less successful "Tears For Fears" :whistle:

The single "Always Something There To Remind Me" being huge in the pubs/clubs there.Aaaaah memories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can possibly tell,rock clubs didn't exist in Luton,and still don't........ :crying::crying::crying:

Or Football teams

Panic - EPIDEMIC

Stormwarrior - NORTHERN RAGE

Or Football teams

....Or anything, except a big ,dirty, black, scummy hole.

Tall Stories - Skyscraper

Now will I like this as much as Geoff obviously didn't (see comments page on main site) that is the question ?? :whistle:

Again....

Ok,I'll admit it's hard going........

Very hard going. I wouldn't lie to you, mate. :)

King Kobra - 'Ready to strike'

Kreator - HORDES OF CHAOS

Autumn Black - THE UNBORN TRAGEDY

Conquest - END OF DAYS

Level C - S/T

Neverland - S/T

What's your opinion on that one?

I got rid of that one not too long ago... just trying to think if it was Mike I sent it to. If so, I want to laugh at Jez for having a part of me in his house.

Neverland - S/T

What's your opinion on that one?

I got rid of that one not too long ago... just trying to think if it was Mike I sent it to. If so, I want to laugh at Jez for having a part of me in his house.

You mean besides the naked photos? :whistle: