What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Rio - 'Borderland'

Wow.

Indeed. Been waiting forever to see this get a proper CD release, but as of yet no luck. Their other one is great aswell.

Some good Brit AOR today mate! :tumbsup:

Yeah you'd think someone would've got around to releasing this little gem!

Rio - 'Borderland'

Wow.

Indeed. Been waiting forever to see this get a proper CD release, but as of yet no luck. Their other one is great aswell.

Some good Brit AOR today mate! :tumbsup:

Yeah you'd think someone would've got around to releasing this little gem!

I'm only up to track 6 and I had to leave my car until my trip home this afternoon, but I couldn't believe what I was hearing with those first 3 songs. Sensational. I don't know a thing about these guys, but I already want the other disc. Just splendid stuff.

'Trouble or Nothin' - 20th Anniversary Edition' - Robin Beck ; I still don't agree with re-recording classic albums, but oh well, it happened and this is great stuff. There's not really anyway you can make this album sound bad. Great songs. Looking forward to the new tunes coming up soon.

'Trouble or Nothin' - 20th Anniversary Edition' - Robin Beck ; I still don't agree with re-recording classic albums, but oh well, it happened and this is great stuff. There's not really anyway you can make this album sound bad. Great songs. Looking forward to the new tunes coming up soon.

Told you it was pretty good!! the new tunes are great aswell.

Freakin' oath they are! I love 'Lost Summer Days' and 'Superstar'. Really great tracks. Only got 'Changed for good' left now. But yeah, very nice disc overall.

Freakin' oath they are! I love 'Lost Summer Days' and 'Superstar'. Really great tracks. Only got 'Changed for good' left now. But yeah, very nice disc overall.

Tommy D tracks ;)

Tommy D tracks ;)

Really? All of them? Why does he save the only good songs he ever writes for other artists? 'Change for good' is great too. Wasn't wild over 'Love is divine' but the other three newies are great. Wonderful collection of songs.

Next up:

Balance - 'In for the count'

Tommy D tracks ;)

Really? All of them? Why does he save the only good songs he ever writes for other artists? 'Change for good' is great too. Wasn't wild over 'Love is divine' but the other three newies are great. Wonderful collection of songs.

Next up:

Yep - Beck/Denander co-writes.

Tommy D tracks ;)

Next up:

Ah, so Beck wrote the good parts and Denander wrote 'Love is divine'? :lol:

Hey, the title track to 'In for the count' was actually pretty cool. They sound much ballsier than most albums I've heard from 1982. Not bad at all. 'Is it over' is sounding pretty cool too. Basic unspectacular chorus, but good vibe they had here.

Tommy D tracks ;)

Next up:

Ah, so Beck wrote the good parts and Denander wrote 'Love is divine'? :lol:

Hey, the title track to 'In for the count' was actually pretty cool. They sound much ballsier than most albums I've heard from 1982. Not bad at all. 'Is it over' is sounding pretty cool too. Basic unspectacular chorus, but good vibe they had here.

Beck and Denander have been writing together for a while now, they did quite alot of her last album aswell, which was also a good one.

'In For The Count' is a great great disc mate - How Ballsy AOR should be done.