What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Robby Valentine - Androgenius

Last Autumns Dream - Dreamcatcher

Trixter - S/T cd-r (Just for Geoff to remind me how shit they really were) ;)

Trixter > Last Autumn's Dream, tenfold... and Robby Valentine too, of course. ;)

After listening to 'Shitster' again, all I will say is that I was pretty spot on. The cd-r will shortly go in the bin.

Trixter > Last Autumn's Dream, tenfold... and Robby Valentine too, of course. ;)

After listening to 'Shitster' again, all I will say is that I was pretty spot on. The cd-r will shortly go in the bin.

Pretty spot on, except for the part where you realised 'Heart of steel' is a sensational slab of perfect melodic hard rock. And that Last Autumn's Dream are about on par with Trixter's 'Ride the whip' song.

Pretty spot on, except for the part where you realised 'Heart of steel' is a sensational slab of perfect melodic hard rock. And that Last Autumn's Dream are about on par with Trixter's 'Ride the whip' song.

Last Autumns Dream is on right now, so I shall comment when I have actually listened to it.

Last Autumns Dream is on right now, so I shall comment when I have actually listened to it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guys. They're nice enough, safe as f*ck, boring and predictable. But they're not atrocious. However, in all honesty I would literally rate Trixter 100 times superior in every single way. I like it when it sounds like bands actually care what they're recording. :)

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guys. They're nice enough, safe as f*ck, boring and predictable. But they're not atrocious. However, in all honesty I would literally rate Trixter 100 times superior in every single way. I like it when it sounds like bands actually care what they're recording. :)

Stop with the inane babbling, I am trying to listen. :D

Don't worry, LAD albums are even more predictable than my inane babblings. Yes, I went there.

Don't worry, LAD albums are even more predictable than my inane babblings. Yes, I went there.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back on topic :

Place Vendome - Streets Of Fire

Casanova - s/t

Aerosmith - 'Get a grip' ; seriously hoping this'll end. I can't figure out why these have been on my to-sell list for so long. ;)

Probably because everybody and their dog already has a copy... and they're all trying to unload theirs at the same time you're trying to sell yours.

Seriously, I love vintage Smith but that one's awful. :puke:

Anyways, currently spinning - Helstar, SINS OF THE PAST

Deliverance-What a Joke

"Cheeseburger... MAKER DU!"

The silly S.O.D. style five-second filler songs on that album are ridiculous, but when they're "on" they're "ON"... love "Prophet Of Idiocy" and that cover of Sabbath's "After Forever" :banger:

Toto - Fahrenheit

Again.......

And again........

You`ll have Stefan (Backster) after you if you keep this up mate.

Guess you`re enjoying this album :tumbsup:

Q5- STEEL THE LIGHT

Dokken - Back For The Attack

Excellent album that I thought was okay when it first came out but really appreciate it now - like a fine wine :tumbsup:

Aerosmith - 'Get a grip' ; seriously hoping this'll end. I can't figure out why these have been on my to-sell list for so long. ;)

Probably because everybody and their dog already has a copy... and they're all trying to unload theirs at the same time you're trying to sell yours.

Seriously, I love vintage Smith but that one's awful. :puke:

Anyways, currently spinning - Helstar, SINS OF THE PAST

"Vintage" 'smith? That's just insulting, vintage 'smith is "Get Your Wings" or "Toys in the Attic", that sort of thing... "Get a Grip" is classified as "post-sellout"... ;)

"Vintage" 'smith? That's just insulting, vintage 'smith is "Get Your Wings" or "Toys in the Attic", that sort of thing... "Get a Grip" is classified as "post-sellout"... ;)

Amen brother... believe me, I in no way consider "GET A GRIP to be "vintage" ... I should've put the word "vintage" in italics or in bold in order to differentiate the good stuff like ROCKS, TOYS, etc. from the GET A GRIP era tripe...