What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

SR-71 ~ "Now You See Inside"

On Deck... THE DEADTHINGS ~ "Dead Over Heels"

The Deadthings - 'Dead over heels' ; Go new stereo!! Sounds a little better on this one. Man I'd love to hear this disc with the production job it deserves. Great tunes anyway. Looking forward to seeing them again, hearing how good these songs can sound.

The Deadthings - 'Who killed Holly Would?'

Geoff.... I wish I was able to see The Deadthings. Hanging out with Julz for a couple days at Rocklahoma was a blast. I really wish they could do a few dates in The States. Enjoy the show this weekend.

Last Disc of the Night:

Cinderella - "Night Songs"

The Deadthings - 'Who killed Holly Would?'

Geoff.... I wish I was able to see The Deadthings. Hanging out with Julz for a couple days at Rocklahoma was a blast. I really wish they could do a few dates in The States. Enjoy the show this weekend.

Yeah, great live band. Tell you what. If you come and see them in Sydney I'll buy you a drink. How does that sound? ;)

Roxx Gang - 'Love 'em and leave 'em' ; love this disc, but man Steele's vocal delivery is poor. Glad he sorted that out before the debut.

Sturm and Dung - 'Rock n' roll children' ; okay, so it kind of appealed to me. Really not a bad disc at all...