What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Avenged Sevenfold ~ S/T :banger:

Great stuff there.

HOUSE OF LORDS - Come to My Kingdom

Dane Donohue - s/t

A highly-regarded "Westcoast" classic,not be heard by anyone who listens to music louder than a muted whisper..MAGNIFICENT !!!!!!!

Another album depicting the halcyon days of the late 1970's,yes it is that old,on the Westcoast of 'Merica.This could be the souindtrack of one the classic movies of the day,the ones you find on daytime tv,or hidden away to be shown late at night.

This music is usually played when they are driving to the store,and continues when they are telling the "Mayor" he's not selling his homestead to crooked developers who know there is an untapped seam of gold on his land,little knowing the mayor,despite his good-nature,is in league with them.

The mellow sounds,including jazz-type guitars with the obligratory saxophone married with subtle background female vocals,as he drives home,carries enormous paper-bags full of groceries,back to the house where he finds his "woman" has been accosted by hoodlums who are in league with the mayor.

He becomes angry,and is then haunted by vile 'Nam flashbacks,he sweats profusely,wipes his eyes and flicks his now strangely highlighted hair.If only there was help ,he thought, as the sound of a Fender Rhodes filters through his mind.He then knows there is one thing to do...

In deepest L.A. he's heard that members of his old unit are on the run from the military,and if you have a problem,and know where to find them,you can hire the...........

What music can do eh ??

Dane Donohue - s/t

A highly-regarded "Westcoast" classic,not be heard by anyone who listens to music louder than a muted whisper..MAGNIFICENT !!!!!!!

I'm guessing you have turn that one up real loud just to hear it. ;)

BROTHER FIRETRIBE - Heart Full of Fire (soundbytes)

I just love this band. The House of Lords & Khymera are great albums, but they can't come close to BFT IMHO.... "Wildest Dreams" is the best AOR song since "I'm On Fire" & "One Single Breath" (from their debut).

I just love this band. The House of Lords & Khymera are great albums, but they can't come close to BFT IMHO.... "Wildest Dreams" is the best AOR song since "I'm On Fire" & "One Single Breath" (from their debut).

I guess I'm the only person that thought that "Love Goes Down" was the best song on the debut.

For some reason nobody ever mentions that tune with the other great tunes on that disc.

I guess I'm the only person that thought that "Love Goes Down" was the best song on the debut.

For some reason nobody ever mentions that tune with the other great tunes on that disc.

Yep, "Love Goes Down" & "Valerie" were both right up there too. When there are just so many great tunes rather than one or two stand-out tracks then everyone will disagree on their fave tunes.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that "Wildest Dreams" & "Runaways" are better than anything on the debut...

Head East---get yourself up

Lionheart--Hot Tonight

Kix-comp

Y T --BTiger

Mommi I'm Scared ~ "s/t" (1993)

Bounce the Ocean - s/t

Pink 'n' Fluffy enought for ya Mate?? ;)

Yeah, mate !! :D And so I'm spinning it again !

Herman Rarebell - Herman Ze German And Friends

Actually found this in the used section of one of the CD stores I shop at. Was surprised to see it was the Retrospect version. Couldn't pass it up at $1.95.

TU - Secrets in the Dark

The Used - 'Shallow believer'

The Used - 'Demos from the basement'

Airbourne - 'Runnin' wild'

Edguy - 'Rocketride'

Donots - 'The Story so far (Ibbtown Chronicles)'

The Click Five - 'Modern minds and past times'

Yep, "Love Goes Down" & "Valerie" were both right up there too. When there are just so many great tunes rather than one or two stand-out tracks then everyone will disagree on their fave tunes.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that "Wildest Dreams" & "Runaways" are better than anything on the debut...

Backed mate. Those two songs are stunning.