What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

JOAN JETT and the BLACKHEARTS - "Good Music"

A mix on my ipod of songs from Human Zoo, Lipservice, Domino Affect- Gotthard

• My Little Pony

Gotthard is one of those rare bands that haven't released anything bad, or even sub-par. I hate that Steve Lee is gone, but I'm glad he was here long enough to give us as much as he did. I haven't got around to listening to "Firebirth," yet. I'm not sure if I want to.

Gotthard is one of those rare bands that haven't released anything bad, or even sub-par. I hate that Steve Lee is gone, but I'm glad he was here long enough to give us as much as he did. I haven't got around to listening to "Firebirth," yet. I'm not sure if I want to.

Im a massive Gotthard fan,I agree no ba releases,found they got better with age and I really like the new firebirth album,I know its mixed views here but I myself can recommend it :)

Im listening to Giant-Last of The Runaways

Im a massive Gotthard fan,I agree no ba releases,found they got better with age and I really like the new firebirth album,I know its mixed views here but I myself can recommend it :)

Steve Lee was a GREAT singer! Lipservice is one of my favorite cds in last 15 + years

• My Little Pony

Steve Lee was a GREAT singer! Lipservice is one of my favorite cds in last 15 + years

Need to Believe is my favourite. Probably because it was my introduction to the group.

THE EYELINERS - "The First Four Years"

Need to Believe is my favourite. Probably because it was my introduction to the group.

Really late start for you.

• My Little Pony

Considering I was born on the tail end of the prime of our favourite music, I had a late start for all of this.

Considering I was born on the tail end of the prime of our favourite music, I had a late start for all of this.

That's cool, really nice to see a youngster liking this kind of music. I have a younger brother(born in 1983 (29 now) who is into Jack White, and White Stripes and shit like that. Will you be my younger brother! lol

WHITE LION - "Maine Attraction"