ZZ Top - Recycler

nice! I enjoy that album a lot.

Today for me:

Cry Wolf - Crunch

Rainbow - Down to Earth

Whitesnake - Saints & Sinners

Whitesnake - Ready N Willing

Bride - Show No Mercy (Retroactive)

Bride - Silence is Madness (Retroactive)

Bride - Live to Die (Retroactive)

Ransom - S/T (Intense Millenium)

Deliverance - What a Joke

U2 - Achtung Baby

Tom Cochrane - Mad Mad World

CONTRABAND - s/t

Never really got into this even though the legendary Schenker was on it, must admit I love All The Way From Memphis which features some superb guitar.

Dynazty - 'Knock you down'

which version, Jap?

Not sure, mate. The one with the shit production. If the Jap one has bonus tracks then I think this is just the Euro one. In which case, if the other one sounds better than this I think I'll try the other. Good songs, but weak production - especially those piss-weak drums. :(

CONTRABAND - s/t

Never really got into this even though the legendary Schenker was on it, must admit I love All The Way From Memphis which features some superb guitar.

agree mate, the guitar isn't very groundbreaking here, mostly commercial stuff but too bad there are at least 4 fillers inside. I found at least 3-4 strong tracks, yeah a 7/10 for me, but nice to be in the shelf for an occasional spin in two-three years :D

which version, Jap?

Not sure, mate. The one with the shit production. If the Jap one has bonus tracks then I think this is just the Euro one. In which case, if the other one sounds better than this I think I'll try the other. Good songs, but weak production - especially those piss-weak drums. :(

Does it end with 'Stand As One'.....that's the Jap version and its sounds great to me ? In fact 'The Great Delusion' kicked my arse into next week lol!

Carmen Gray - Gates Of Loneliness

Carmen Gray - The Portrait Of Carmen Gray

PJ Rautianen - Secret Isle

PJ Rautianen - Secret Isle

Like it Jez? I think it's quite good.

Now playing:

Hellcity Punks - Result In Disaster

Only on first spin. but yes mate - Very smooooth! Good so far.

CHERIE CURRIE ~ "Beauty's Only Skin Deep"

which version, Jap?

Does it end with 'Stand As One'.....that's the Jap version and its sounds great to me ? In fact 'The Great Delusion' kicked my arse into next week lol!

Yep, that's the one. Wow, you dug that production job? I thought it was so much weaker than the debut, and a real pet hate of mine is albums with shit-sounding drums... and this one has them for sure. As I said, good songs, but the production leaves a lot to be desired.

Spinning:

Pride - s/t

Rev Theory - Justice

Rex Hunter - Life goes on

which version, Jap?

Yep, that's the one. Wow, you dug that production job? I thought it was so much weaker than the debut, and a real pet hate of mine is albums with shit-sounding drums... and this one has them for sure. As I said, good songs, but the production leaves a lot to be desired.

Mmm will have to listen again, but didnt notice anything too bad. And for the record, the songs are WAY better than the debut, which pretty much sucked bar a song or two, if memory serves me right.