What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

LA Guns-Shrinking Violet

I did that the other day too. What a truly shockingly shit CD. I wish I could find the 'Give it another spin' thread so I could speak of a lot of my recent dives back into the ol' collection.

Sebastian Bach - 'Angel Down'

Loaded Dice - 'Back in the alley'

Frontline - Against The World

Shannon - Angel In Disguise

Survivor - Too Hot To Sleep

LA Guns-Shrinking Violet

I did that the other day too. What a truly shockingly shit CD. I wish I could find the 'Give it another spin' thread so I could speak of a lot of my recent dives back into the ol' collection.

What????? I love that disc. Jizzy kiced ass on that one and the only thing I can complain about is the production is weak even though Gilby Clarke produced it. The Jizzy fronted Guns even did two songs off of it last weekend, "Dreamtime" and "Decide"(this one was awesome and one of the heaviest tunes of the day with Jizzy even asking the crowd to youtube that if you want). I talked to Jizzy before the show and we got on the subject of this disc and he mentioned that they just reissued it but he didn't say by whom. Anyway I love this disc and you hate it so what else is new? :whistle:

Arcangel - S/T

Still waiting for mine to come in the mail .... :guitbannana:

LA Guns-Shrinking Violet

What????? I love that disc. Jizzy kiced ass on that one and the only thing I can complain about is the production is weak even though Gilby Clarke produced it. The Jizzy fronted Guns even did two songs off of it last weekend, "Dreamtime" and "Decide"(this one was awesome and one of the heaviest tunes of the day with Jizzy even asking the crowd to youtube that if you want). I talked to Jizzy before the show and we got on the subject of this disc and he mentioned that they just reissued it but he didn't say by whom. Anyway I love this disc and you hate it so what else is new? :whistle:

Yeah, if I get my way I'll trade this and 'American Hardcore' and only have the Lewis-fronted discs in my collection. This one's almost as bad as 'American Hardcore', imo.

Martin Briley - 'It comes in waves'

LA Guns-Shrinking Violet

Yeah, if I get my way I'll trade this and 'American Hardcore' and only have the Lewis-fronted discs in my collection. This one's almost as bad as 'American Hardcore', imo.

Shrinking Violet is in no way as bad as American Hardcore.

It's just Love/Hate meets LA Guns nothing more nothing less.

If you like Love/Hate you should like SV if you don't like LH then you won't like SV.

At leas that's the way I see/hear it and I'm always right. :lol:

LA Guns-Shrinking Violet

Shrinking Violet is in no way as bad as American Hardcore.

It's just Love/Hate meets LA Guns nothing more nothing less.

If you like Love/Hate you should like SV if you don't like LH then you won't like SV.

At leas that's the way I see/hear it and I'm always right. :lol:

I love 'Blackout in the redroom', I like 'Wasted in America' and I did not enjoy 'I'm not happy', 'Let's rumble' or 'Shrinking violet'. :)

Turbulence - Walk through Fire (EP)

:bowdown: Steelhouse Lane - Slaves Of The New World.......Simply one of the best Melodic Rock albums of all time :tumbsup:

Arcangel - S/T

Still waiting for mine to come in the mail .... :guitbannana:

Not Charlie Sexton's Arc Angel but the AOR/Pomp band Arcangel from 1983.

Talk Out Loud - Shelf Life