What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Dream Theater - Images and Words

Deep Purple - Machine Head

Machine Head... Sounds like a great to put on now. I alway enjoy it when Nick posts in this thread... He has a great variety to pick from. One more then one occassion I'll read what he is playing and then end up listening to the same one.

Hey Jez what do those Boston remasters sound like?

In one word AWESOME. I played both versions of 'Don't look Back' and the difference is there for all to hear, especially as my original copy is ancient and this is the first time 'DLB' has been touched up - not just in volume levels either. Pin sharp. I already had the SBM (Super Bit Map) version of the S/T and that was a big improvement on the old copy I had previously. The new version is even better - How remastering should be done when given to someone that obviously knows what they are doing!!!

:drink:

Warrior - THE CODE OF LIFE

Warrior Soul - DRUGS, GOD AND THE NEW REPUBLIC

Wow! How weird is that? My switch from a Warrior disc to a Warrior Soul disc was totally coincidental, I swear... I didn't even realize it till I typed out it just now!

Dream Theater - Images and Words

Deep Purple - Machine Head

Machine Head... Sounds like a great to put on now. I alway enjoy it when Nick posts in this thread... He has a great variety to pick from. One more then one occassion I'll read what he is playing and then end up listening to the same one.

Hey Dave thanks for the compliment bud :drink: ... BUT right now I'm playing Teletubbies greatest hits ... Honest! :lol:

Fair Warning - Go!

RA - From One

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago & actually think I prefer it to "Duality"....

WARRIOR 'Fighting For The Earth'

VICTORY 'Temples Of Gold'

VAN HALEN 'Balance'

Right now Towers of London - Blood Sweat & Towers .... Pretty damn good overall cd ... I'm sure it will get lots of playtime in the next coming months around here .