Song of the Day

66 mustang

'I Cry Myself To Sleep At Night' Romeo's Daughter

Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake :anon:

Every time I turn the tv to vh1 this video is on, and now I can't get the song out of my head. :doh:

LOL call an exorcist, it's an emergency !

Every time I turn the tv to vh1 this video is on, and now I can't get the song out of my head. :doh:

LOL call an exorcist, it's an emergency !

Quick hurry up , you are wasting time. Seek professional help before it is to late :wacko::lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea what you look like........but I am rollin' over the mental vision of a grown man prancin' around with that falsetto voice of Justin Timberflake......

You have my condolences on this day, Wes. -_-

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea what you look like........but I am rollin' over the mental vision of a grown man prancin' around with that falsetto voice of Justin Timberflake......

You have my condolences on this day, Wes. -_-

I am listening to some old School Metallica trying to erase that song out of my head.

Are you trying to say that I can't sing in a Falsetto voice just becasue I'm a 6 foot 3 inch grown man?

6' 3", huh? Niiiiiice. :)

Dunno why I'm crackin' on you though........the song STUCK in my damn head today is Fergie's ~ London Bridges......or something like that? "How come everytime you come around my London London Bridges wanna go down"..... Catchy as hell melody.... :blink:

'Paradise' Aldo Nova

That Justin Timberlake song is in my top 5 most hated "songs" of all time. Speaking of breaking necks, I want to break his. I bet you he stole my f*cking phone.

Every Moment A Lifetime - Living Loud {Shit this is a great song and i reckon the best Jimmy Barnes has ever done} Daisley , Kerslake , Morse :tumbsup: What a great line up :drink:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Lay It On The Line - Triumph

:woot: Phenomenal tune, one of my favs from way back.

Heard Fly High Michelle - Enuff Z'Nuff on the way in today, man that's a good tune... very sad though... :(

Yes! I most definitely agree! Many of my fav Triumph songs/music are from back then! :drink::whistle:

In honor of Blue C's dog:

Special One - Cheap Trick (w/ another notable song, too: Best Friend!) :)

'Pieces On The Ground' - Device

Damn someone shoot me. I heard this song again today and I can't get it out of my f#@king head. :doh:

Damn someone shoot me. I heard this song again today and I can't get it out of my f#@king head. :doh:

What are you doing to yourself, Brother Wes? If I was near you and I had a trout in my hands I'd slap you across the face with it.

I heard that song twice on Sunday when I drove down from the coast with my girl, but I truly think it is one of the worst and most uncatchy songs I have ever heard. If it were a person I'd have no hesitation in serving a prison sentence for murdering it... and timberlake's on my list.

'Good Feeling' - Halo

What are you doing to yourself, Brother Wes? If I was near you and I had a trout in my hands I'd slap you across the face with it.

I heard that song twice on Sunday when I drove down from the coast with my girl, but I truly think it is one of the worst and most uncatchy songs I have ever heard. If it were a person I'd have no hesitation in serving a prison sentence for murdering it... and timberlake's on my list.

Would that be a Rainbow Trout? :anon:

A girl in my office went to see Santana last night and was just demonstrating her new cell phone ringtone of Santana's "Smooth." I sez, "Oh GREAT, thanks a LOT, now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my f**kin' head ALL day."

Must load up my CD player with somethin' good and 'eavy to blast that evil Santana song out of there!!

Basically Kix songs stuck in my head eversince the concert, take your pick they have all been spinnin' around in there.