Song of the Day

66 mustang

do you ever have a day when a certain song becomes your song for the day - week or what ever? anyway, post here what song you are stuck on.

for the last couple of days I can't hear DON'T BREAK MY HEART AGAIN by Danger Danger. don't know why, but I love that song right now.

ok, so back the beginning and about songs getting stuck in your head. You all can go ahead and laugh. Laugh as hard as you want. Yesterday we had a bit of a snow situation. Well, we really only had about 3 inches but the problem is that it was ice before it was snow. So under that 2 or 3 inches of snow was a nice layer of ice. let me say that work was a ghost town. so many people didn't show. it is days like this that I get goofy and do things just to get reactions out of people, make them think I'm going crazy. Who knows, do it enough and maybe they will send me home for some rest. So I started to sing this yesteday out of the blue and it got stuck in my head and I was kicking myself for doing it but here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMFDphMXTlQ