Song of the Day

66 mustang

Lost - Jimi Jamison :bowdown:

does that remind you of 'Patience'?? uncanny to me.

I was going to post something along those lines.

A great track that Take That could`ve recorded and it would be massive.

I still think that he title track is way ahead the best song on the new Jimi Jamison disc.

Smooth Reunion - BMPD

This is about as far away from rock as you can get from who was touted as Scandi Westcoast.

Imagine,if you will,being transported back to 1983,back to the jazz-funk nightclubs where it was obligratory to go to attempt to "pull" girlies.You know, your attire was garish shirts,ties,Chinos,white socks and the latest trendy "slip-on" shoes

When you talked to girlies,bought them the latest cocktails,in the vain attempt of "pulling" conversation included discussinng the latest "track" they were into,and this is it.....

Slow,pulsing rhythms,piano breaks,saxaphone breaks,female backing vocals to die for.Enough chat then,up on the floor,bumpin' and grindin' away,you're thinking "I've pulled",big result,and it's all thanks to tracks like this..........

I LOVE IT !!!!!!

Smooth Reunion - BMPD

This is about as far away from rock as you can get from who was touted as Scandi Westcoast.

Imagine,if you will,being transported back to 1983,back to the jazz-funk nightclubs where it was obligratory to go to attempt to "pull" girlies.You know, your attire was garish shirts,ties,Chinos,white socks and the latest trendy "slip-on" shoes

When you talked to girlies,bought them the latest cocktails,in the vain attempt of "pulling" conversation included discussinng the latest "track" they were into,and this is it.....

Slow,pulsing rhythms,piano breaks,saxaphone breaks,female backing vocals to die for.Enough chat then,up on the floor,bumpin' and grindin' away,you're thinking "I've pulled",big result,and it's all thanks to tracks like this..........

I LOVE IT !!!!!!

No wonder you never got anywhere :lol:

Smooth Reunion - BMPD

I LOVE IT !!!!!!

No wonder you never got anywhere :lol:

I was happy then......Pre-enemy days. :crying::crying:

I Think I Could Stand You Forever - Toto

(beyond classic - that solo kills me).

Great song, great album :tumbsup:

I Think I Could Stand You Forever - Toto

(beyond classic - that solo kills me).

Great song, great album :tumbsup:

Geoff think it's nu-metal but he don't know shit.... :whistle:

You seriously trying to tell me Toto aren't nu-metal? Get off the drugs man.

A Pasiion Play-JTull

Toto - Only The Children

(one of the few tracks I really like off 'Seventh One')

Freak ;)

Second Chance/If You Only Knew - Shinedown

Toto - Only The Children

(one of the few tracks I really like off 'Seventh One')

Freak ;)

I dont dislike it! - its a good album, but just a bit too mellow for me.......I prefer the earlier more rocking stuff.