Ten Seconds Over Tokyo CD world tour

Nick C

For some reason, I never thought to take TSOT with me to any of the whole 4 shows I've gone to this year. Sadly, I've gone nowhere else interesting. So, last night, TSOT was supposed to go to the Kip Winger acoustic show in Pittsburgh. Only one little snag; that rat bastard canceled the show with no warning, so it was, in essence a wasted trip. (Other than the supplementary factors that made it not a wasted trip.)

Luckily, TSOT went to dinner with us before the show.

TSOTburger.jpg

(Red Robin in Cranberry, PA)

Now, who's next in line and taking this thing. I've had it for months!

Love It! The CD made it to Red Robin, one of my favorite places to eat when we lived in AZ! :beerbang:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what?!?! no comments on the videos? c'mon guys, there's some good hassling to be had there.

Well, as long as the woman in Canada has done my paperwork I'm off to rehearsals today for the show on Saturday. I will take a copy of the disc with me to be signed by all and if you're really interested will replace the one out there with that.

Can't find my orig pic....anywhere...I thought I still had it on photobucket, or even on a CD here with others but not found it yet.

what?!?! no comments on the videos? c'mon guys, there's some good hassling to be had there.

Well, as long as the woman in Canada has done my paperwork I'm off to rehearsals today for the show on Saturday. I will take a copy of the disc with me to be signed by all and if you're really interested will replace the one out there with that.

WOW!

Them boots!

:blink:

I don't think you should replace the c.d. that is currently on tour.

How bout someone sending you that c.d., so you can have it autographed?

WOW!

Them boots!

:blink:

I don't think you should replace the c.d. that is currently on tour.

How bout someone sending you that c.d., so you can have it autographed?

I offered to send it in unless anyone objected. No one spoke up. I never got an address to mail it to. But now, I'm wondering, if it isn't too late. Unless the band sees each other all the time, this might be the only time to get everyone to sign it.

If they sign the cover, I could replace that and send the original disc. Or vice versa. Or just fuck it all and send them both. Or whatever.

Someone (group) just needs to let me know and I'll gladly follow the group's consensus.

show was great, band fell back together like it was last month instead of 15 years ago, and we may even try to keep it going again. search FaceBook for Ten Seconds Over Tokyo and there are some pics on the group page

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I still have it because of the whole deal with an autographed CD copy and what to do with the original/replacing it/etc.

I don't know that anyone ever asked to be in line after me and no one jumped in after the whole new CD thing, so if someone wants in line, let me know and I'll get it moved on while I have a $0.84 cents left from my last pay. (I can probably find a quarter laying around to get the rest of the postage.)

I still have it because of the whole deal with an autographed CD copy and what to do with the original/replacing it/etc.

I don't know that anyone ever asked to be in line after me and no one jumped in after the whole new CD thing, so if someone wants in line, let me know and I'll get it moved on while I have a $0.84 cents left from my last pay. (I can probably find a quarter laying around to get the rest of the postage.)

Doh!! Forgot all about this. I can still send around a liner to have autographed, we don't see each other often(drummer in Edmonton, singer, guitarist in southern Ontario, and me in Detroit) but I am due for a visit soon to the Ontario guys.

Not much new. We were trying to get a project going for new material, but distance and other commitments got in the way. Not ruled out though

• 10 months later...

Well I decided to have a little fun with a copy of this cd I'm selling on Ebay. A few famous faces were used in the making of the listing, yet no one was harmed...well I don't think so. The kid in the Canadiens jersey about to slap the cd is my son Zach.

BTW, this isn't the actual cd that has travelled the world, just a copy I found at a Flea Market.

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649