Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good morning, Scintillating Scimitars.

Scooby-Do's super-skilled scholatic skater school scored scoops of scrumptious Skittles.

Tomfoolery.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning co-workers,

Sorry I couldn't come here and join in the frivolous posts... I was too f*cking busy washing the f*cking dishes and mopping the f*cking floor. Last time I cover your shifts, Cousin Wes.

Detered

Good morning co-workers,

Sorry I couldn't come here and join in the frivolous posts... I was too f*cking busy washing the f*cking dishes and mopping the f*cking floor. Last time I cover your shifts, Cousin Wes.

Detered

Now that I think of it there is still cleanup needed in aisle 8.

Good morning co-workers,

Detered

Yeah, I spilled some purple people eater juice on purpose in aisle 8. Payback tastes like onions, but cooked onions. On Hamburgers. So it's not actually the onion alone that tastes nice, but the burger as a whole. And the onion's just part of the whole delicious Revenge Burger. Makes sense? Yes, me too.

Good morning co-workers,

Detered

Yeah, I spilled some purple people eater juice on purpose in aisle 8. Payback tastes like onions, but cooked onions. On Hamburgers. So it's not actually the onion alone that tastes nice, but the burger as a whole. And the onion's just part of the whole delicious Revenge Burger. Makes sense? Yes, me too.

Awful lot of cleanups, where do you guys work, in an adult bookstore? :blink:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Good morning co-workers,

Detered

That was one of my favorite places to make a mess. I never had to worry about cleaning up either.

Good morning co-workers,

Detered

That was one of my favorite places to make a mess. I never had to worry about cleaning up either.

:rofl2:

Good morning co-workers,

Detered

Well sure, thanks to G&W Cleaning Services, the aisles and booths are slippage free... :yuck:

Good morning adult video shoppers,

I'm down here, at your feet. Yeah, hi. No, this rag ain't for polishing your shoes! Get busy so I can go home!

Mopper

Good morning filter operators,

What, so you don't want me to get through? You want to leave me here in quarantine... this sickened state of limbo? Well, allow me to find a plate here somewhere so I can serve my balls to you on it. Please, just don't get too excited with that knife and fork, though.

Spammer

Good morning eskimos,

I'm not cold... why are you? What, you're weak, are you? A pussy? How'd you like that? You like be called pussy? Yeah, I thought so. Meow.

Taunter

Good morning Fridayians,

Welcome to my land and enjoy your 8 hour stay in hell, before we dine in freedom and lack of responsibility.

Mixmaster Flash

Fridayians

Who else tried to say that word out loud?

I said it aloud a few times at tribal council this morning. We got rid of Mondanthis. He really was a spiteful f*cker.