Cricket !

Wotty

This is weird..Australians showing cricket humility !!!

That's cuz it's DAVE!!! :wub: He's not (from what I've seen, anyway) the "typical" Aussie. :lol: (doggy's cool too :P)

Oooops.......there I go with stereotypes. :shutup:

Maybe you should flick up to what he was saying when they were winning. I reckon he's a typical Aussie alright! :lol:

P.s. Ok, the English rain has set in big-time & no more play today I don't think....

To Ian - They are just pissing me off big time the way that they are going :angry:.

To MJ - You are so nice and simply the best :wub: .

To Tim - You are spot on.I'm thinking of going back and editing alot of those posts :lol:

Been watching (what there was of) todays play with my young missus - who is American. Once she'd worked out why on earth the batsmen ran up & down rather than round in a circle, & why we wouldn't have a big cover over the ground in case it rains (bloody good point actually), she decided that Shane Warne was gorgeous & that she'd happily watch it again tomorrow.

Is high-time I was single again, methinks.  :lol:

Tim , I've been in touch with Warnie and told him of this and he wants to know if you can get her mobile number for him.He would like to SMS her because he is going to have a spare day coming up very soon. That is the fifth day of this Test :lol:

Been watching (what there was of) todays play with my young missus - who is American. Once she'd worked out why on earth the batsmen ran up & down rather than round in a circle, & why we wouldn't have a big cover over the ground in case it rains (bloody good point actually), she decided that Shane Warne was gorgeous & that she'd happily watch it again tomorrow.

:blink: whoa........your "missus"????? Uhhhhhh.......you move pretty fast, no? Wasn't it just a few weeks ago you were meeting the mystery drunk chick in the bar??? :lol:

;) messin' with ya!

That's it MJ , don't let him off easy here :lol: I bet you any money he wont let her see that post or he might end up with the big slap across the face :lol:

To MJ -  You are so nice and simply the best  :wub:

Awwwww.... :wub:

Damn......I KEEP telling people that.......but they just don't believe me!!! :lol:

Thanks! ;)

:blink: whoa........your "missus"????? Uhhhhhh.......you move pretty fast, no? Wasn't it just a few weeks ago you were meeting the mystery drunk chick in the bar??? :lol:

;) messin' with ya!

Hey MJ,

She actually was the mystery drunk chick, believe it or not. Who STILL wanted to keep seeing me even after that debacle!

Dave, I think she's probably not so keen on Warney now I filled her in on the 2 months he's been in the UK: i.e, slept with half the female population (including 2 prostitutes, who sold their story to the papers), his wife left him & fled back to Aus, been in at least 2 drunken brawls, (& funniest of all) was quoted as saying Australia would win the series 5-0 :lol::lol::lol: . What a joker.

Day 4 & althouth it's not raining it's seriously overcast today. :angry:

I bet lunch is tasting lovely on our table.But deep down we know this is going to be a draw.Or is it ???  <_<

I really believe all results are possible. Lee or Warne could go through us. We could hit 200 before tea , declare and give ourselves 4 sessions to bowl them out or it could just be a draw. A lot of cricket left.

;) messin' with ya!

Hey MJ,

She actually was the mystery drunk chick, believe it or not. Who STILL wanted to keep seeing me even after that debacle!

Dave, I think she's probably not so keen on Warney now I filled her in on the 2 months he's been in the UK: i.e, slept with half the female population (including 2 prostitutes, who sold their story to the papers), his wife left him & fled back to Aus, been in at least 2 drunken brawls, (& funniest of all) was quoted as saying Australia would win the series 5-0 :lol::lol::lol: . What a joker.

Day 4 & althouth it's not raining it's seriously overcast today. :angry:

Giving a woman a run down of Warnie's past would do that you would think :lol:

I bet lunch is tasting lovely on our table.But deep down we know this is going to be a draw.Or is it ???  <_<

I really believe all results are possible. Lee or Warne could go through us. We could hit 200 before tea , declare and give ourselves 4 sessions to bowl them out or it could just be a draw. A lot of cricket left.

350 lead with 90 overs to face on a 5th day wicket should see you home :drink:

350 lead with 90 overs to face on a 5th day wicket should see you home :drink:

In that case our lead of 423 ought to be enough... Assuming no rain tomorrow this should be a very tight finish....

:bunch:  <=  The Australian cricket team doing the their rain dance.

Hey Doggy,

Damn good resemblance there. Is pretty much the same amount of foot movement we've seen from your boys while fielding on this tour. :lol:

:bunch:  <=  The Australian cricket team doing the their rain dance.

Hey Doggy,

Damn good resemblance there. Is pretty much the same amount of foot movement we've seen from your boys while fielding on this tour. :lol:

If Australia win tomorrow I'll listen to Rap for 24 hours.

Just wait until the Germans start to learn playing cricket ! LOL !!

:rofl::rofl2:

92-1, this could be a very tight finish indeed...

Maybe it'll be us Brits praying for rain!

No doubt many of you Americans are, much like me, a bit ignorant...

...no, not in general :P , but about Cricket. Fear not, for I have this information for you, and I can see why you guys are so enamored of the sport!

So tell me what Cricket's all about then, Pete!

GUTTED. Fair play to some brave Aussie batting for snatching a draw from the jaws of defeat. This game is seriously living up to the hype....