Cricket !

Wotty

Our cricketers can celebrate all they like but :gives: .If it was not for Ponting finally doing something , we would have been flogged and rightly so.We did not deserve that in any way , shape or form and unless a few others pull their fingers out of their arses and soon , the result will still be 3-1 in Englands favour.

They have been given a life line here , now lets see if they have the balls to stand up to the far superior English bowling attack that has been all over them so far !!

I honestly don't think they can !!!!

Just one gripe though , how was Martyn out ?????? Bat before wicket ??????? Stevie Wonder could have seen that it hit his bat first <_<

There you go MJ , that would make it as clear as mud for you :lol:

Our cricketers can celebrate all they like but :gives: .If it was not for Ponting finally doing something , we would have been flogged and rightly so.We did not deserve that in any way , shape or form and unless a few others pull their fingers out of their arses and soon , the result will still be 3-1 in Englands favour.

They have been given a life line here , now lets see if they have the balls to stand up to the far superior English bowling attack that has been all over them so far !!

Just one gripe though , how was Martyn out ?????? Bat before wicket ??????? Stevie Wonder could have seen that it hit his bat first <_<

Oh and one more thing :angry: .If i see one one more of those fu :censored: in' clowns , leave a ball and get bowled, i will fly over and personally insert the handle of their bat up their :butt::explode:

Oh and one more thing :angry: .If i see one one more of those fu :censored: in' clowns , leave a ball and get bowled, i will fly over and personally insert the handle of their bat up their :butt::explode:

Give the guys some credit. Jones and Freddy have been making the ball talk.

This has been fantastic entertainment. I'm gonna be one of those queueing up for tickets for the next test...

Did you see Geraint Jones' catch (to get Warney out) that deflected off Trescothick? The boys' had his critics, but that was pretty special....

This has been fantastic entertainment. I'm gonna be one of those queueing up for tickets for the next test...

Did you see Geraint Jones' catch (to get Warney out) that deflected off Trescothick?  The boys' had his critics, but that was pretty special....

Tim ,are you gonna' take the new missus' to the Cricket considering you are nearly married :lol: Maybe you could even pop the question to her there :lol::drink:

For those of you thinking it has gone quiet over here , it is because we are getting ready for the 4th test starting next week.

The current situation after 3 Test's is 1 win each and a draw.We have 2 Tests to go and because Australia won the last series , all they have to do to retain the Ashes is win 1 of the remaining Tests while England must win 1 and at least draw the other to win the series.

As i said before , even if the series is a tie , Australia retain the Ashes because they currently hold them because they won the last series they played.

So this is a "HUGE" game with a hell of alot at stake so stay tuned :joust: .

Hopefully Jez will be back soon and i reckon he will be pumped up and ready to go.

Ian , Tim and Pete will be loading up again but may not be so premature in calling the game all over this time until it is :lol:

FINAL Hayden has hit a century , along with Clarke. Yeah it might be against a county team, hopefully this is taste of what gonna happen at the end of this week.

FINAL Hayden has hit a century , along with Clarke. Yeah it might be against a county team, hopefully this is taste of what gonna happen at the end of this week.

Here lies the problem Doggy , they can make runs against crap bowlers but have no idea when facing Flintoff and company.

It has to change and change quickly or else it's all over red rover :drink:

well, i wish I knew what Cricket was, I know it is sports!!! hahah and the only other reference I have is a Roy Harper album called Cricketeer or ???? and a picture of a cricket bat on the cover!!! ha

Hi Dave

Have been following the scores while on Holiday with great interest. Was not a happy man after you managed (somehow) to get the draw - but what the hell - when the game is as good as this (and it don't get much better) I will almost forgive you. Can't wait for Thursday and the Freddie Flintoff show!!!

Hi Dave

Have been following the scores while on Holiday with great interest. Was not a happy man after you managed (somehow) to get the draw - but what the hell - when the game is as good as this (and it don't get much better) I will almost forgive you. Can't wait for Thursday and the Freddie Flintoff show!!!

Welcome back Jez and i hope you had a great holiday.

Make no doubt about it , we were very lucky to get away with a draw and i will even admit i think we are seeing the change of the guard here ,even if we get away with a victory or draw in this series.

Most of our batsmen have no idea when facing Flintoff and he will hold the key to the remaining tests.

I'm glad they are playing Tait because other than Lee , our attack is all the same pace and has become to predictable and the good thing with Tait , he is very unpredictable and alot of the time he has no idea where the ball is going to land when it leaves his hand {a bit like Lee} but he is very fast and can get very sharp lift and i think they have to try and fight fire with fire.

Bottom line though, is that our batsmen have to do something here or we are gone for all money.

This will be an important toss to win !!!!!!!!!! :drink:

Hi Dave

Make no doubt about it , we were very lucky to get away with a draw and i will even admit i think we are seeing the change of the guard here ,even if we get away with a victory or draw in this series.

Most of our batsmen have no idea when facing Flintoff and he will hold the key to the remaining tests.

I'm glad they are playing Tait because other than Lee , our attack is all the same pace and has become to predictable and the good thing with Tait , he is very unpredictable and alot of the time he has no idea where the ball is going to land when it leaves his hand {a bit like Lee} but he is very fast and can get very sharp lift and i think they have to try and fight fire with fire.

Bottom line though, is that our batsmen have to do something here or we are gone for all money.

Tait should be interesting. If Mcgrath is injured , and the smart money is on this story being a smoke screen, then you're stuffed.

Hi Dave

Tait should be interesting. If Mcgrath is injured , and the smart money is on this story being a smoke screen, then you're stuffed.

Dave, hows your telly? :lol:

Hi Dave

Dave, hows your telly? :lol:

It's pretty good thanks Pete.It's a few years old but still going strong.How's your fridge and oven going ???????????? :lol:;)

Now they're 30-3 (chasing 477). If the weather holds up this is looking very promising (I know I said this last time!)....

So Dave, how you feeling now then? :lol:

No dancing bananas yet from me, but if you escape with a draw again this time then it really is a miracle. This is a truly awesome England side....

So Dave, how you feeling now then?  :lol:

No dancing bananas yet from me, but if you escape with a draw again this time then it really is a miracle.  This is a truly awesome England side....

Tim, after the last one I think we should keep quiet until the fat lady is well and truly letting rip from the top of her lungs.

Great days cricket though. Flintoff was awsome.

So Dave, how you feeling now then?  :lol:

No dancing bananas yet from me, but if you escape with a draw again this time then it really is a miracle.  This is a truly awesome England side....

Tim, after the last one I think we should keep quiet until the fat lady is well and truly letting rip from the top of her lungs.

Great days cricket though. Flintoff was awsome.

The fat lady has finished singing and she will be getting her lungs ready for day 2 of the next test when the series will be over with a 3-1 victory to England.

It's yibbida , yibbida , all over folks :help:

What an insipid bunch of soft cocks they have proven themselves to be :angry:

There is a saying that goes;

"IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE IT TURNS PITCH BLACK".

Oh how fitting that saying is, in regards to our situation :yikes:

It maybe a little premature (I hope not) but Thankyou and good night. Absolutely awesome display of swing bowling. Miracles are gonna be neede in this one!!!!