Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just went to see Horton Hears a Who last night, it was actually pretty damn good, for a kids flick. :blink:

First time at this theatre, absolutely the coolest ever... it's an old theatre dating back to the early 1900's and over the last few decades or so it hasn't been a successful business venture for anyone. So the bar 'n grill next door bought it and opened it up, taking out every other row of seats and putting in tables so you can get food and beer from the bar while you watch the movie... plus it's not expensive either. $26 for two adult tickets, a large pizza and a pitcher of beer (or soda)... not bad... :wub:

Just went to see Horton Hears a Who last night, it was actually pretty damn good, for a kids flick. :blink:

First time at this theatre, absolutely the coolest ever... it's an old theatre dating back to the early 1900's and over the last few decades or so it hasn't been a successful business venture for anyone. So the bar 'n grill next door bought it and opened it up, taking out every other row of seats and putting in tables so you can get food and beer from the bar while you watch the movie... plus it's not expensive either. $26 for two adult tickets, a large pizza and a pitcher of beer (or soda)... not bad... :wub:

Wow that sounds like a cool idea...Movies and Beer and Pizza...ahhh :banger:

Not a movie but over the weekend I finally got round to watching a DVD of the recent Aussie TV Series, 'Summer Heights High'. It just screened recently on the ABC here but I missed it and was most delighted to see a friend get the DVD for the 8 episodes for Christmas.

I loved it. Thought it was hilarious. All three characters were excellent - loved the fob breakdancer. Plus, J'Aimie's friends were delicious too. :)

Any of you Aussie chaps watch this one when it was on?

Halloween-2007

I finally watched this and I gotta say Rob did an incredible job. The whole look into

the"Mask" was very cool, and Dr Loomis leaving Michael was interesting.

Doesn't top the original but is damn close...Really Good Stuff!!

Phantasm

I forgot how good this was when I was a kid. I even watched the deleted scenes, which included a pretty lame ice cream store food fight that would NOT have fit into the film's mood. And the score really adds to the scare factor.

Phantasm

I forgot how good this was when I was a kid. I even watched the deleted scenes, which included a pretty lame ice cream store food fight that would NOT have fit into the film's mood. And the score really adds to the scare factor.

Backed a great flic!!! :beerbang:

Enchanted- Not too bad. Big time chick flick but not as bad as I thought it would be.

10,000 B.C. not a bad flick.

Heading out to see this in a few... :popcorn:

Not too bad. Leading man looked a bit like Jeff Scott Soto.....runnin' around half naky.

:banger: rock!

10,000 B.C. not a bad flick.

Heading out to see this in a few... :popcorn:

Not too bad. Leading man looked a bit like Jeff Scott Soto.....runnin' around half naky.

:banger: rock!

I thought there would be more dino's in it, but after they kidnapped the tribe I knew what the plot was going to be.

Breach

Pan's Labyrinth

What did you think of Pan's Labyrinth? Very interesting, eh??

The last flick I saw was "Drillbit Taylor" with Owen Wilson........fun, lighthearted movie to watch last weekend.

Enchanted- Not too bad. Big time chick flick but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Seriously...I enjoyed the hell out of that movie! The actress that played the Princess did a GREAT job, I thought!!

"Man-Thing"

Pretty cool B-grade swamp-monster movie based on the 1970/80s Marvel comic series...though it truthfully bore little, if any, resemblance to what I remember about the old comics. It was a nice touch that a couple of characters in the movie were named after Steve Gerber (who wrote the "Man Thing" comic back in the 70s), Mike Ploog and Val Mayerik (both of whom were artists on the comic) though. That was a surprise tribute to the creators of the original material, as well as a cool in-joke that only old geeks like me would get. :tumbsup: Overall, I've seen better, but I've also seen A LOT worse.