Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Blade Runner - The Final Cut

What an awesome 5 disc box set, I'm in heaven :tumbsup:

I had never heard of this. Or even knew there were others offered. :anon: Hell all I have is the original with no extras. LOL Did your set look like this?

bladerunner5discultimatedvd.jpg

This site tells the details of all the ways you can buy it now. http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articles/br2007/announce.html

I caught the tail end of "Galaxy Quest" (again) on HBO last night. I have yet to see this movie in its entirety, I've only caught bits and pieces of it here and there over the years. If you put all the pieces together I'm fairly sure that I've seen the complete film, but never from beginning to end in one sitting... I really oughta just rent the damn DVD some night and be done with it, cuz what I have seen looks like a total hoot!

I caught the tail end of "Galaxy Quest" (again) on HBO last night. I have yet to see this movie in its entirety, I've only caught bits and pieces of it here and there over the years. If you put all the pieces together I'm fairly sure that I've seen the complete film, but never from beginning to end in one sitting... I really oughta just rent the damn DVD some night and be done with it, cuz what I have seen looks like a total hoot!

It is pretty darn funny and Sigourney Weaver looks amazing!!!! Her appearance in Heartbreakers is definately a jaw dropper too...

It is pretty darn funny and Sigourney Weaver looks amazing!!!! Her appearance in Heartbreakers is definately a jaw dropper too...

Oh HELL yea, Sigourney's a looker in "Galaxy Quest"... who knew? :blink:

She should keep the blonde look she was sportin' in that movie!!

Beowulf

Odd movie. im not sure if it was good... or incredibly crap. Its like an Adults only version of Shrek. Pretty pointless storyline too. Also there were several random gay moments of animated nude males... for the sake of it...

From what I saw of the preview, though, animated naked Angeline Jolie looked worth an animated tug of the animated penis.

Oh HELL yea, Sigourney's a looker in "Galaxy Quest"... who knew? :blink:

She should keep the blonde look she was sportin' in that movie!!

True that! And you knew, you saw Ghost Busters and who could forget Aliens?

Started to revisit the Spy Kids trilogy last night with #1. Excellent movie!!

I saw "I Am Legend" today. Will Smith was outstanding and the story was very good. I expected a little more action. Excellent movie overall. :tumbsup:

Beowulf

Odd movie. im not sure if it was good... or incredibly crap. Its like an Adults only version of Shrek. Pretty pointless storyline too. Also there were several random gay moments of animated nude males... for the sake of it...

From what I saw of the preview, though, animated naked Angeline Jolie looked worth an animated tug of the animated penis.

well make use of whatever you have... or lack of in your case..

Beowulf

well make use of whatever you have... or lack of in your case..

Yeah, you're right. I never did have a talent for drawing animated penises... especially with such a specimen I possess to model the picture on. Do they even make canvases that big that I could ever fit it on? Sadly, no.