Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

518vfIBa9EL._SY300_.jpg

Great film :tumbsup:

Pacific Rim - Complete bollocks apart from the FX

The Conjuring - Spooky

Yeah ....I agree about Pacific Rim....I was really looking forward to it, unfortunately my age is double digits now :D

Ha yeah!!, good point..we're to old for this Shiiiiit, and boy was it ;)

• My Little Pony

Snowpiercer

Excellent Sci-Fi Action film from South Korean director, Bong Joon-ho. This has been gaining much-deserved buzz. Originally released in South Korea, August 1, 2013, it is getting a limited - 15 theatres limited - release in America, June 27. This could be the film of the year. I think I like it more than Godzilla.

"Doomsday" (2008) 30 years after a killer virus devastates Britain and forces Scotland to become a quarantined wasteland, a team is sent into the hot zone in hopes of discovering a cure. Unfortunately they will have to deal with opposing clans of barbaric survivors to get to it.

Neil ("The Descent") Marshall's action packed post apocalypse epic doesn't have an original bone in its body (it borrows heavily from "Escape From New York" and the "Mad Max" films to name just a few) but it's a hyper violent, gory fun ride anyway.

"Big Ass Spider!" (2013) Los Angeles is under attack from a...well, you know...and it's up to an exterminator and his security guard sidekick to help the military get rid of it. A very funny, cheesy on purpose horror spoof, a cut above the usual SyFy channel schlock.

"My Bloody Valentine" (1981) a small town's Valentine's Day celebrations are rudely interrupted by a wackjob in a miner's outfit who has a serious axe to grind. One of the better entries in the early 80s slasher cycle.

"Doomsday" (2008) 30 years after a killer virus devastates Britain and forces Scotland to become a quarantined wasteland, a team is sent into the hot zone in hopes of discovering a cure. Unfortunately they will have to deal with opposing clans of barbaric survivors to get to it.

Neil ("The Descent") Marshall's action packed post apocalypse epic doesn't have an original bone in its body (it borrows heavily from "Escape From New York" and the "Mad Max" films to name just a few) but it's a hyper violent, gory fun ride anyway.

I loved this film ... wonderfully mindless fun!

Yep, that pretty much sums "Doomsday" up. It's completely insane, totally unoriginal, but it's SO much damn fun!!

"My Bloody Valentine" (1981) a small town's Valentine's Day celebrations are rudely interrupted by a wackjob in a miner's outfit who has a serious axe to grind. One of the better entries in the early 80s slasher cycle.

I Have the remake of this which is pretty good.. I need to see the original though.....

I Have the remake of this which is pretty good.. I need to see the original though.....

It's on Netflix streaming right now..

And yea, the "MBV" remake was pretty badass. I may actually prefer it over the original.

Yep, that pretty much sums "Doomsday" up. It's completely insane, totally unoriginal, but it's SO much damn fun!!

Love it..fab movie

White House Down...Should be renamed, 'Shite House Down'. Every cacky cliche in the book and even Bruce Willis' white vest was in it....Utter crap.

"Triangle" (2009) A twisty, turny little mindf*cker of a psycho thriller that starts out like "Ghost Ship" and then turns on a dime into something closer to "Jacob's Ladder." A troubled young woman joins her friends for a day of sailing, but their boat capsizes in a freak storm. They're seemingly rescued by a passing cruise ship, but when they find no one on board...let's just say things get a LOT weirder from then on. This one will keep you guessing.

"The Marine" (2006) a recently discharged Marine (WWE dude John Cena) is vacationing with his hot wife when a gang of diamond thieves (led by a hilariously deadpan Robert 'T-1000" Patrick) take her hostage. This of course proves to be a spectacularly bad idea, as Cena immediately goes into One Man Army mode to get her back. Lotsa big, dumb, loud, shoot-em-up/blow-em-up mayhem ensues. This flick is dumb as a box of rocks but it's a total guilty pleasure.

"The Marine" (2006) a recently discharged Marine (WWE dude John Cena) is vacationing with his hot wife when a gang of diamond thieves (led by a hilariously deadpan Robert 'T-1000" Patrick) take her hostage. This of course proves to be a spectacularly bad idea, as Cena immediately goes into One Man Army mode to get her back. Lotsa big, dumb, loud, shoot-em-up/blow-em-up mayhem ensues. This flick is dumb as a box of rocks but it's a total guilty pleasure.

Yea it's a pretty by the numbers action flick.. Nothing special but good dumb fun!! I was almost impressed with John Cena's acting too......

Oh and I will probably watch the original My Bloody Valentine on Netflix once I am finished watching Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Saga.. A Really good doc about the entire Elm Street series... Only maybe an hour into it and it is GOOD..... :tumbsup:

You wanna have some fun? Look up the IMDb page for "The Marine" under the "goofs" section... I swear I think that movie set some sort of record for continuity errors :rofl2:

This past week,

Lethal Weapon, 1-4

Hell Boy, 1-2