Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

OVERHEARD 2 (2011)

not a sequel to the first because the story is unrelated at all except the three leading actors are the same and it's a stock-market related movie. I'll say this one is slightly more interesting and has that thriller depth compared to the first, but nowhere near the masterpiece of 'Infernal Affairs' trilogy. It's also nice to see veteran HK actors to play again in the movie, but too many coincidental things that ruin the plot for me I guess. Overall, a good one and perhaps a good sign of many great HK movies in the future, hopefully.

"Set Up" (2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO3JIyH0fX8

Fairly average direct-to-DVD "gangstas vs. mobsters" crime drama set in the Detroit underworld, with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as a small time hood out for revenge against his former partner, who screwed him out of his share of a big diamond heist.

The flick has some decent action bits and Bruce Willis has several good scenes as the local mob boss. On the other hand, "50" might know his way around the Thug Life, but he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

I've seen better, but I've seen worse.

"Demonic Toys" (1992)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH6fokAYjMQ

A lady cop chases a suspect into a toy warehouse which turns out to be haunted... by an evil spirit with nefarious plans for her unborn baby.

Semi-classic flick from Full Moon Studios is kinda like "Child's Play" to the Nth power. It's totally ridiculous but so much fun. I love the old school puppet/stop motion special FX, and Tracy Scoggins' sweaty cleavage ain't too shabby either. :D

Of particular interest to the H.H. crowd, several songs by the obscure sleaze/rock band "Joker" appear in the film.

"Set Up" (2011)

Fairly average direct-to-DVD "gangstas vs. mobsters" crime drama set in the Detroit underworld, with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as a small time hood out for revenge against his former partner, who screwed him out of his share of a big diamond heist.

The flick has some decent action bits and Bruce Willis has several good scenes as the local mob boss. On the other hand, "50" might know his way around the Thug Life, but he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

looks like an average movie and not up to Willis' standard huh ?

been meaning to watch it but probably later

"Set Up" (2011)

looks like an average movie and not up to Willis' standard huh ?

been meaning to watch it but probably later

Yeah, it's skippable IMO.

"Restitution" (2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4JvMIYWc9s

Godawful indie whodunit that was apparently made up as it went along, about a true-crime writer investigating the mysterious death of a private investigator who'd been framed for a series of murders. I should've known I was in for a turd when the biggest names in the cast were Tom Arnold (!) and Mena Suvari of "American Pie."

I actually busted out laughing when the meek, mild mannered writer character suddenly became a butt kicking, two fisted, sharp shooting action hero about half way thru the movie.

One word: Avoid. I'm gonna have to watch something from The Asylum to get the taste of this P.O.S. out of my mouth.

Kung Fu Panda...enjoyable animated movie

Wall-E...wonderful animated flick

Get Smart...I wasn't expecting much from this after the horrible Pink Panther revival by Steve martin but Steve Carrell does a much better job and he has a capable cast around him...so it was worth 90 minutes of my time...

Get Smart...I wasn't expecting much from this after the horrible Pink Panther revival by Steve martin but Steve Carrell does a much better job and he has a capable cast around him...so it was worth 90 minutes of my time...

... not to mention, Anne Hathaway looked smokin' hot in that movie. :lol:

she is smokin' hot a lot of the time!!!!!!

I dunno, till I saw "Get Smart" I never really understood what all the woop-de-doo was about her. I mean she was cute, but I wouldn't have called her "hot." But seeing her as "Agent 99" was like "ooooohhh, NOW I get it."

I dunno, till I saw "Get Smart" I never really understood what all the woop-de-doo was about her. I mean she was cute, but I wouldn't have called her "hot." But seeing her as "Agent 99" was like "ooooohhh, NOW I get it."

She was hawt in Devil Wears Prada :masturbanana:

she's cute actually but sometimes her face is strangely can be like an old granny wicked wizard, don't u think ?

eager to see how she goes with Catwoman later

she's cute actually but sometimes her face is strangely can be like an old granny wicked wizard, don't u think ?

eager to see how she goes with Catwoman later

I'm sure this has been talked about but did you see her in Love & Other Drugs?

"Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" (1964)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtXnLtOHiTk

No holiday season is complete without at least one viewing of this '60s no-budget kitsch classic, in which Martians kidnap Santa Claus so he can teach the children of Mars how to have fun again. Seriously, this film has to be seen to be believed.